Ryders POV chapter - Blue eyed twin.

This Chapter is from the beach Party through to now In Ryder's pov looking back. It will help understand the tiger mating process better I'm hoping.

################################################################################

Ryder’s POV

My Tiger is restless; I can feel him pacing within me. He wants our mate by our side not running off with her friend. He wants her so close to us, that we can feel her warmth when she is pressed up against us. He wants it so that we can nuzzle her neck, and run our hands over her curves. He isn’t the only one that wants that. I want that. Ryan wants that, his Tiger wants that too.

 After being away learning to cope with our tigers after our first shift on our 18th birthday we spent two whole months straight in tiger form living, hunting, surviving, then only after four weeks learning to control our emotions and senses and shifting in between our two forms we got to come home. We came home to reconnect with our family and friends. The streak of tiger shifters that we have grown up, I thought that felt great to see them all again. But how wrong was I. Arriving at the beach and reaching the edge of the car park with Ryan we spotted Jake straight away sitting at a small bon fire with his two human friends.

 I felt Ryan’s Tiger presences and mine rising to the surface as well. Looking at him, he growls “mine” and I know that it was his Tiger talking, his green eyes completely black. My eyes find her, she was sitting there with Jake laughing, the light from the fire lighting her face that was flushed from laughing and smiling. My dick hardened at the sight. Images start running through my head that Ryan was sending me. Her naked and in between us, begging for more and taking everything that we had to give her. Her own eyes dark with passion reflecting our own, or names coming from her mouth. Smiling widely I said to Ryan “No brother, Ours”

 We stood and watched her for at least half an hour laughing and joking around with our brother and Kate before the urge got too much and we had to approach her. I could feel Ryan’s nerves radiating off him and his thoughts going crazy now wondering of she will want us. Ryan has been in love with her for years but our law among our kind, our streak of tigers is that you save yourself for your true mate or forfeit having a mate. Ryan begged me many times to forfeit our true mate for April. I wasn’t willing to do that knowing that my brother’s heart could get broken if she turned out not to be ours that without the bond she could walk away at anytime.

 A true mate is what makes you breathe, what makes you function. They are the only reason that your world spins and the sun sets and rises and I wanted that and wasn’t willing to give it up on a hunch that Ryan had that she was our mate. I should have listened to him now, now that we know for sure that April is our true mate, it would have saved a lot of issues over the last few years. Ryan would dream about her all the time and project his dreams to me. Let’s just say our sheets were stripped every morning to be washed.

 I remembered my parents telling us about the mating process and how it always started with dreams. The males always found their release by the end of the dream but the female never would find hers. This was so that the female would be ready to mate and would seek out her other half and make cubs. I never had these dreams only Ryan so I refused to believe she was ours and that it was just wishful thinking on his behalf. I didn’t want us both to be shattered if she wasn’t the one. That also means she would have been dreaming about us, knowing that we have been in her thoughts or dreams is very pleasing to both man and Tiger.

Half hearted embracing Jake and giving him a butt to the head is affection in the tiger world and a form of bonding but our focus was still on April. Watching the way she was appraising us, the next step in the mating process, her eyes drinking us in one at a time, her pupils dilating. To us another good sign that she was excepting us and was happy with what she saw. In our kind there are only male shifters and any females born are normal human, only males carry the genes to shift. And females born are extremely rare to our kind. So every male shifter has a human mate. Ryan and April’s eyes locked onto each other and I could hear him begging her in his mind to go to him but she was struggling against her own mind not too. The heart breaking expression on her face was torture to us both she had no idea what was going on and she was fighting her nature instinct to come to us. I had to stop it before she had a break down and we embarrassed her. Stepping in front of Ryan and I mumbled “Back off brother, we have to let the mating steps happen on their own, we can’t force this”.