"Hol- oh. Sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt." Stella's croaky voice made us pull apart quickly and Alex placed me firmly on the ground.
"No, Stella it's fine. Uh, do you want some more water?" I asked, suddenly flustered as I felt my entire face heat up and turn red.
"Yeah that would be good." She replied, completely ignoring Alex who took the empty glass from her hand and disappeared into the kitchen.

"You've known each other five minutes." She said, glaring at me once Alex was out of earshot.
"What are you saying?" I said, raising an eyebrow.
"I'm saying that this whole relationship you've built is ridiculous. You're all over each other and it's honestly disgusting. You barely know him Holly! I think you've made a bad decision."

Stella's comment hurt. I stared at her in disbelief before my shock turned to anger.

"You're telling me about bad desicions Stella? What the fuck were you thinking when you went to a strip club?" I exclaimed.
"That's different!" She yelled.
"No it's fucking not!" I shouted back. By this time, Alex was back by my side. He placed his hand that wasn't holding the full glass on my shoulder causing Stella to roll her icy blue eyes.
"What's going on?" He questioned.
"Nothing." I said firmly. "Actually I was about to call Joel. Stella's going home."
"Oh really? Okay." Alex muttered. He handed Stella her drink which she took politely before storming past us into the front room.
"What happened?" He asked automatically when we heard the TV switch on, meaning she couldn't hear us.
"Nothing." I murmured. A sigh escaped my lips and instinctively I moved towards Alex and threw my arms around him. I didn't want to cry but Stella's comment still stung.
"I know it wasn't nothing but I won't push it okay?" Alex whispered in my ear before pressing a quick kiss to my forehead. "I'll ring Joel." He added before disappearing like Stella had.

Thirty minutes later and Joel had taken Stella home. Alex and I had told him everything and to say he was disappointed was an understatement. By this time it was eleven am. Alex was sat on the couch which still looked like a bed and I was curled up by his side. Alex kept glancing at the clock anxiously. After the fifth time he glanced up at it I pulled myself onto his lap.
"What's the matter?" I asked.
"Nothing." He lied.
"That's a load of crap and you know it."
"Okay fine. Look at twelve I have a shoot with the guys." He admitted. My head snapped up.
"We need to get ready to go then." I grinned, climbing off his lap.
"We?" He questioned.
"I want to watch you do what you love." I told him. He grinned before pulling himself off the couch.
"I don't see a problem with you going." Alex smiled before picking up the empty coffee mugs from the table and walking towards the kitchen. Instead of helping Alex wash up, I bounded into my bedroom to find something I could wear because the pyjama shorts and Alex's shirt I was currently wearing was not acceptable to go out in public. After a few seconds of searching my overflowing wardrobe I settled on a pair of denim high waisted shorts and a white crop top. As I made my way out of the bedroom with a pair of cream sandals in my hand I felt two hands grab my waist and pull me towards them.
"What are you doing?" I giggled as he pressed small kisses all along my neck. Alex didn't respond, instead he began nibbling and sucking on my skin causing my eyes to close and my body to lean into him. Too late, I realised what he was doing.
"Alex, you are not giving me a hickey." I exclaimed as I came to my senses. He pulled away and smirked as my hands flew up to cup the sensitive area on my neck.
"Just making sure the guys know that you're mine. I'm not worried about Rian or Zack. Jack however is another story." He said, with the devilish smirk still plastered across his features.
"Alex!" I groaned. He continued to smirk at me. "This isn't funny!" I added when he started to laugh. "I work with kids!"
Alex shrugged before laughing again.
"You're a dick!" I groaned. I walked into my bedroom again and looked in the mirror. "Shit." I groaned as I saw the purple bruise developing on my neck. It was going to be difficult to cover seeing as it was pretty big. Instead of attempting to cover it with makeup, I braided my hair and pulled it over my shoulder. The shorter pieces of my fringe covered the purpley, red bruise. Quickly, I applied some light makeup and a strawberry Chapstick before slipping my feet into my sandals and walking back to the front room to find Alex had converted our bed back into a couch. I thanked him before handing him his car keys and we left the house.

When we arrived at the shoot location Alex was automatically jumped on by people who I assumed were organising the entire thing. I watched as Alex, Zack, Rian and Jack had makeup dabbed on their faces and various products rubbed through their hair. The girl applying things to Alex's face had on the tightest shirt I'd ever seen and was shamelessly flirting with him. I could see him smiling politely at her whilst she giggled pathetically and I was glad he wasn't paying her any attention.

"Alex this is your new girlfriend?" Jack grinned. The guys had been posing and messing around for the camera for an hour and a half and were finally allowed a break. Alex had skipped straight to my side and kissed me hard in front of his all of his band mates.
"Yep." Alex replied, kissing my cheek, causing my face to heat up.
"You're the girl from the meet up and the music school." Rian noted. I nodded and Alex rolled his eyes.
"She has a name." He muttered under his breath.
"Yeah sorry..." Rian trailed off.
"Holly." I smiled.
"Sorry Holly." Rian grinned before pulling me in for an unexpected hug. Zack and Jack said hi again when Rian released me and they instantly started quizzing Alex about me.

"Is he an amazing lover?" Jack teased.
"Uh-" I started.
"Jack, fuck off." Alex sighed.
"Wouldn't you already know Jack?" Zack teased. The four boys chuckled and it took me a moment to realise Zack was talking about 'Jalex'.
"That sign says thanks for coming." Jack pointed out after a moment of silence. He gestured to a sign at the end of the room.
"That's what your mom said last night!" Alex shouted, jumping up and down excitedly. I rolled my eyes, as did Rian however Zack, Alex and Jack burst into a fit of laughter.
"You walked right into that." I smiled. Jack nodded and shrugged before elbowing Alex in the ribs.
"All Time Low. We're ready for you again." Alex's makeup girl from earlier called in her nasally voice. She was only stood a few metres away from us and was glancing over me like I wasn't there as she watched the four guys.
"Okay!" Zack grinned, he jumped up and down a couple of times before going back to where he had been stood before. Rian and Jack quickly joined him and Alex was the last to go.
"We'll be done soon." He told me.
"Okay." I replied, smiling up at him.
"See you in a bit." He smiled before kissing me quickly and going to join his friends. Seeing Alex, having fun with his best friends made me think about Adia and Stella. The thought of seeing Adia again next week was exciting and made my entire body tingle with energy however before Disneyland even happened I had to fix things with Stella and I knew it wasn't going to be easy.