Something About You

Comenzar desde el principio

************

I changed back into my Ariel dress and headed back to the Spanish. I told Mr. Schue I needed to use the auditorium for practice of my assignment, which he understood. But obviously, I used it for something else.

When I turned down B hall, Mercedes stopped me dead in my tracks. "Come with me." She gestured. "Mercedes I have to-" "I told Mr. Schuester, he knows you're with us." She grinned. "Us?" I thought to myself. We then went into the choir room, where every Glee girl, except for Rachel, were sitting in chairs in a circle. "Oh my god what did I do now." My eyes widened. I sat down in the empty chair and stared at everyone, who was exchanging glances. "We know." Santana flat out said, crossing her arms.

I felt my throat tighten. "Know about what?" My voice squeeked. "That you are in love with Finn." Tina raised her eyebrows. I began laughing, way too much. "Yall are funny." I held my stomach. "We saw your little performance in the auditorium like ten minutes ago." Quinn laughed, holding the side of her eyebrow some. I felt myself flush with redness. "Okay maybe a do..." my voice trailed off. All girls squealed, letting their faces wash over with excitement. "We called you here to get a run down so you can chase after him." Angie patted her lap some. "You guys really support me?" "Of course we do. We've all been gushing over you guys since Nose and him broke up." Santana chuckled. "Great because I don't think he likes me back anyways, and I've never dated anyone before."

They all laughed again, thinking I was joking. I sternly looked at them. "I don't think she's joking." Brittany whispered. "Are you serious?" Quinn asked. I nodded. "We of course couldn't invite Rachel, but we are gonna help you out, alright?" Mercedes rubbed my shoulder. "I just want to take it slow, try to figure things out." "We have to start after this week. No matter how cute you look, it would be kind of creepy for a teenager dressed in a princess costume to chase after a boy." "Do you think he'll like me back?"

"Girl, he's been showing signs for a little while. He treats you more than he did Rachel. But their relationship was based off of fantasy. Once you guys start dating, it'll be for real." Angie crossed her legs. I thought about the idea of me and Finn walking down the hall together, hand in hand, and became red. "Don't worry, we're gonna make Fimila happen." Tina winked to me.

Later on at the end of the day, we all changed into white shirts, blue jeans, and red sneakers. We stood in a circle with microphone stands and looked to each other. Me and Angie walked together, her softly rubbing my back. "You can do this." She whispered for getting in her spot. I got in front my microphone before we all began to sing in a harmony. I then opened my mouth and let my feelings flow out.

Camila: If I should die before I wake, it's 'cause you took my breath away. Losing you is like living in a world with no air, oh.

I looked up under my eyelashes to Finn, who was directly across from me. He grabbed his microphone with one hand and looked at me the whole time.

Finn: I'm here alone, didn't wanna leave. My heart won't move, it's incomplete. Wish there was a way that I can make you understand

Both: But how do you expect me, to live alone with just me. 'Cause my world revolves around you, it's so hard for me to breathe.

All: Tell me how I'm supposed to breathe with no air . Can't live, can't breathe with no air. It's how I feel whenever you ain't there, it's no air, no air. Got me out here in the water so deep. Tell me how you gonna be without me. If you ain't here, I just can't breathe, it's no air, no air.

It's like my brain blocked out that noise. I felt myself fall deep into his gaze as the glee club members sang the small chorus. His jaw line made my eyes explode, his eyes twinkled like the sunset at dawn, and his lips made mine water. I snapped out of my thoughts when Sam began singing right next to me.

Sam: I walked, I ran, I jumped, I flew. Right off the ground to float to you. There's no gravity to hold me down for real.

Rachel: But somehow I'm still alive inside. You took my breath, but I survived. I don't know how, but I don't even care.

Camila and Finn: So how do you expect me, to live alone with just me. 'Cause my world revolves around you. It's so hard for me to breathe

All: Tell me how I'm supposed to breathe with no air. Can't live, can't breathe with no air
It's how I feel whenever you ain't there, it's no air, no air. Got me out here in the water so deep. Tell me how you gonna be without me. If you ain't here, I just can't breathe, it's no air, no air.

I quickly glanced at Rachel, who saw my quick gazes direct towards Finn. She had a frown on her face, and I quickly looked back to Finn who was smiling at me, causing my heart to melt.

Camila: Got me out here in the water so deep

Finn: Tell me how you gonna be here without me

Camila: If you ain't here, I just can't breathe.

Both: It's not air, no air...