(Kim went to the cake store to buy Yoogeun his favorite Power Ranger cake)

Will Yoogeun accept her peace offering? Or maybe Yoogeun will just get angry to her noona. What will happen next? Let's find out.

-Yoogeunieee? Where are you!?

-Kimmy! I'm here in bathroom brushing my teeth :D

-Oh! There you are. Uhm, I want to tell you something baby.

(Yoogeun come closer to Kim)

-What is it? (^-^)

-Yoogeunie I'm going to watch SHINee's concert with Sandra this week in Manila. I already told mommy for this and she allowed me to watch but when I asked her if she will allow you too she said...... Uhm, No. I'm sorry baby she said you're too young to watch that concert what if you lost? We can't find you.

(Yoogeun cried)

-Eommmaaa! ~T_T~ Waaaah! I hate you! I hate you Kimmy! :'(

-Uhhh. Don't cry baby!  :( I bought you Power Ranger cake! Do you wanna eat it?

-NOOOO! I HATE YOU! LEAVE ME ALONE! You're a selfish sister. T_T

(Yoogeun push Kim towards out the door and he cried in his room just like a little kid)

-Uh? What will I do!? Yoogeun got angry to me. He really hates me right now!

(Kim call Sandra's phone to ask some help)

*ring ring ring

-Hello Kim?

-Bessy! I need your help. Yoogeun gets angry to me and idunno what am I going to do!

-For sure it's because of the concert, right?

-Yes you're right. Help me please?

-Okay. I'm going to your house just wait a minute and I'm going to help you to fix this mess. (^_^)

-Urgh! Gomawo. ╯﹏╰  Annyeong.

(After a few minutes Sandra came)

-Best! He's in his room crying. I really don't know what to do.

-Just calm. I'm going to entertain him.

-How!?

-Do you have some presents for him?

-Oh yea. This Power Ranger cake.

-Gimme that! Watch and Learn. '(*∩_∩*)′

(Sandra goes to Yoogeun's room)

-Annyeong baby! *^o^*

Oh? Why are you crying, could you tell Sandra?

-Kimmy will watch Oppa's concert and she don't want me to come! I hate her! (>_<)

-Baby, Kim wants you to come but you're Eomma don't allow you because what if you lost? You don't know how you are going to get back home. It's to dangerous, don't worry I will ask your Oppa's to put their signatures in your power ranger shirt. Do you want that?

-Yea! And also take me some pictures of them! *^o^*

-Sure baby! Just promise me not to get angry to your noona next time uh? That's bad, she brought you a Power Ranger cake you must say thank you!

-Uhhhhmmm......

-She's in the living room, go and say sorry.

(Yoogeun run towards the living room)

-Kimmy Sorry! ●︿● Saranghae! *kiss

-Uh! You're so cute! I love you too :)

You're not angry to me anymore?

-No. Gomawo! ^o^ For the cake :)

-You're welcome sweetie. Do you wanna eat it?

-Yessss! Yeeeeepy. POWER RANGERS!

-Come here Sandra! Let's eat it together. Thanks for fixing this mess! Love ya :*

-No problem best! Baegopa! :)

(Kim, Sandra and Yoogeunie ate the cake together)

~~~

We will see in the next chapter what will happened in Kim and Sandra's first meeting with SHINee! What will happened in the concert? So interesting so stay tuned.

*The next Chapter is when SHINee's concert will happen. So stay supporting my story! Wait for my updates :) By the way, Sorry for my english lol. ●﹏●

-

Please comment for suggestions and Vote! Gomawo ∩__∩ Saranghae!