Prologue

Kindly check the video please, heheheh! I created it I Dont know if I did good I need ya'll opinion..😂

      "Tzuyu are you done with all those!!?" I quickly packed my staff as soon as I heard my mom yelled.

      "Yeah just a second!" I stood up and fixed my clothes and picked up my luggage.

      I took a deep breathe before leaving my room, "Well I guess.... See you Korea..."

      I came down carrying my two luggage. "Hurry.. Were going to be late.." She took her car key and my dad carry the two luggage of theirs.

       I carried my own luggage and put it at the back of the car, next to me. "Mom... So.. How long are we in korea?" I asked while typing in my phone.

      "Forever.." Forever?!! As in Until Im old? Dead?

      "But why??!"I whined and she looked at me, "Because were going to live there.."

     I rolled my eyes, "You gotta give me an apartment of my own.."

     She took a deep breathe, "Ohh god.." She shook her head.

     "So? Is it a yes? or no?" I asked raised my eyebrow.

      "What else? Tzu? You never sleep in our home..."

       "Because I want to live in my own mom.. I know how to cook, wash, everything! and mom... I just left from our house..." I glanced onto my dad I caught him shooking his head while driving.

      "You are arguing again.." He eyes were focus on the road.

      "Yeah.. To take your clothes.. Tzu, you cannot hav--"

      "Ohh mom please.. I've live on my own here in taiwan.."

      "This is taiwan thats korea.. Its different.. You dont know the people.."

      "So is here mom.. You dont know all the people too.." I rolled my eyes again and just watched the outside.

       "Gosh.. Fine.. But close to our home.." She pointed at me.

       "Tsk.. fine.. but Close to school too.."

       "God! Tzuyu! when will you stop arguing with me?!"

       "Till I get What I want.." I smiled at checked on my phone.

      Since there's no signal I just play on my phone till We get to the airport.

      "Still gonna argue mom?" I smirked while my eyes are focus on the game.

       "Whatever tzuyu.." She sighed.

       "By the way, I also want a dog.."

       "Jesus christ.. See what I told you?! I told you not to raise this kid spoiled!" She pointed at dad.

       Dad just smirked and hold my mom's hand. "Were close to the airport..."

       Well its not Dad's fault, its just that. Dad really loves me thats why!

     "And---"

       "Enough little girl.. Im getting blamed.." My dad laughed and stop the car, I just realize were in the front of airport now.

       "Ohh.. Were in the airport?" I asked.

     They just nod and picked up their luggage, "But dad... Who's gonna take this car?"