"Ohh... theyre going to picked it up here.." He said and put the luggage down.

I just nod and took my luggage out, Im a bit scared. "I'm hungry.." I touched my stomach when I saw the mcdonald.

"We have 30 minutes.. go.." My dad handed me the money. I glanced at my mom and her forehead is on fire. She's really mad as hell.

"Chill mom.. Im not going to get fat.." I laughed then runoff.

I stood in a short line, luckily it only took, 15 minutes to give the food to me. But took me 15 minutes to wait in the line.

Its exact time that were going inside, "Right time tzu.." She rolled her eyes.

"Stop being a baby mom!" I laughed and Handed her the burger.

"I dont want it..."

"Come on... Kuchi kuchi koo.." I gave it to her like she's a baby.

My dad is just laughing, Wait... From what I learned every pregnant woman gets moody..

"Mom are you pregnant?" I creased my forehead while eating and walking.

She looked at dad with her shocked eyes and Looked at me, "What do you mean?"

"Tss.." I rolled my eyes and passed them, I guess She's not.. Im getting moody too but Im not pregnant though.

I entered the plane, "Passport mam.." The girl stood in front of me and blocked my way.

"Ohh.. wait.." I touched my pocket and took my passport. "Here.." I handed to her.

She checked it and gave it back, "Thank you may go.." she said and smiling in?? Back of me?

"Excuse me thats my dad.." I rolled my eyes, she suddenly turned into a serious woman. "Sorry.."

My dad just laughed and gave the passport of my mom and his.

I sit next to the window and put down the table as soon as I sat. "Hah..." I organize the foods that I bought.

"Dont you need a water?" The girl handed me a glass of water.

She's like in the same age as I am, she has a black hair and its curled, She's Short, she's cute.

"Thank you.." I said and took the water she's handing me.

"Im Sana.." She offered her hand. I swallowed what was in my mouth and talked.

"As much as I wanted to shake hands with you but as you can see.." I showed my both arm full of ketchup and mayonaise.

She laughed, "Haha! I see.. I sit here too.." She pointed at the seat next to me.

I nod, "Im tzuyu.. and youre? Korean?" My forehead are creased.

"ahh japanese actually.. I just took a vacation here in taiwan.. what nice place..and now korea for good..." She sits.

"Yeah.." Took a bite of the burger.

"So.. Youre going to Korea? Is it Vacation or??"

"Forever till I die.." There's still food in my mouth.

"Pfft.. Youre funny.."

"Do you know how to speak in korean?" I asked.

She nodded, "Few words.. But Im not good at it.."

"I am Dead.." I shooked my head. I'll probably be like, 'You Saram... You Yeoja..'

"Why?"

"Nothing.. I just dont know how to make a sentence.."

She sighed, "Same.. Thats why I brought these 10 freakin books just to learn how to speak korean but man... I its been 2 years reading this.. I still only know few words.."

I laughed, "Your read all that?" I pointed at the books she took out.

"Yeah.. But its hard! here.. Take this 2..." she handed me a two books.

I pouted, "thanks and I know how it feels... Its the same thing As math.." I laughed and took the books.

She creased her forehead, "Math?"

"Yeah... Im the only one who can understand why I said that haha!" I laughed and eat the burger.

After eating all the food, god my stomach is freakin big. "Im going to slee--- ohh she's already sleep.."

I lay my head to the pillow next to me and closed my eyes. I yawned and shocked when I burp suddenly so loud.

I look around to see if anybody heard, thank god no heard it.

I lay my head back again to the pillow and finally sleep.

[bunches of mistakes😂🙌🏻 I'll fix it later..]