•Chapter Fourty Six•

A/n: sooo...I know in the last chapter I said there were still two or three more chapters left...

Well looks like I lied since this is the last chapter...😂

I'll save the thanks for the end but, for now enjoy...
___________________________
||Cameron, North Carolina||

Matt pulled the joystick of the car forward into parking mode. He turned the engine off and pulled the keys out.
"We're here."

All six of them got out of the car Matt had rented and slammed it shut when they exited.

Instantly all six of them were hit with the sent of the natural features of Carolina. The cool yet, warm temperatures, the sound of them walking on the dirt, and the trees covering around the large land that Matt and Jeff's father owned swaying back and fourth.

"It looks exactly as I remembered." The blonde Canadian spoke up as she felt Jeff put his arm around her shoulder allowing her to lay her head on his shoulder.

"We're gonna be in your yard preparing the bbq." Randy spoke up; "Mind joining me miss Massaro?"

Ashley laughed and nodded her head as both made their way towards the back yard of Matt's home built house.

Matt smiled and turned towards Jeff and Trish.
"Ames and I are going to tell dad if he wants to join us. Want to come?"

Jeff shook his head.
"No, I've got a place I want to visit with Trish real quick."

"What? But jerf its da-" before math could finish he was elbowed in the side of the ribs by the red head.

Amy smiled at the two.
"Have fun! Come on Matt, let's leave them to their own business."

Taking his hand into hers, Amy pulled Matt towards the car again to get to Gilbert's house.

Watching the car drive off the dirty driveway, Jeff intertwined his hand into the blondes own.

"So, where are we going?" She asked him as they began to walk down the dirt road.

"You'll see...it was the last time I saw you smile brightly in Cameron." His response made her wrap her arms around his torso as they walked.

She was happy that whatever she did to be able to meet with him once again in her life, came along her way.

||With Randy and Ashley||

"Whoa..." Ashley spoke; "This is huge!"

"Yep." Randy replied as he set the patties on the table that was on Matt's wooden deck.

"He's done a lot since you know-"

"Hey." The viper spoke up; "We've reunited and forgotten the past...what's important is that we are now here again." He took her hands into his own;
"Together."

Ashley smiled at him and gave him a peck on the lips.

"Now, let's get cooking!" Randy said as he began to set up the grill; "You know your mom's burgers were always the best, let's hope that rubbed off on you."

Ashley laughed as she took her sweater off.
"Let's hope."

||Gilbert's House||

Knocking on the door, Gilbert made his way towards it. Swinging it open he saw nothing, before he could step out to look a scare caught him by surprise.