•Chapter seven•

Pretty long chapter today so hope you enjoy!
🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

We meet again•

Ashley walked backstage to see the match and walked into the lounge. She stopped and gasped when she saw Candice and Randy making out by the red couches.

Ashley turned to corner and ran back to her locker room. She cried her eyes out and wanted to leave the arena badly but knew she couldn't.

"I'm such and idiot!" She said slamming her hand on the wall. "Why did I have to leave all does years ago! Why!" She cried. She leaned on the wall making her back touch it and then slid down it making her knees touch her chest. She dug her face into her knees and cried her eyes out.

"Are you okay?" A male voice asked.

Ashley turned to face the man. He was blonde, had short hair and had a shirt on with the Canadian flag. She knew who it was she's seen him on tv before.

"So are you?" The man asked.

Ashley shook her head.
"No..."

He bend down next to her and reached for he small hand.
"Wanna talk?" He asked

She didn't know what to say but who could she talk to? Amy and Matt were together and she didn't want to bother them. Jeff was running away from her and Randy...well Randy was the reason she was crying. She sighed and nodded.

He smiled and helped her up.
"I know a place" he said.

She nodded and followed him.

Durning the match...
Trish had a small smile across her face. She knew it was him it had to be him who else could have the name Jeff Hardy that talked about having blue and purple hair when he was younger and now actually having that color of hair.

Jeff jumped off the turnbuckle and saw the little blonde looking at him. He didn't know why she was he wasn't exactly the best looking person in the world (Who am I kidding I'm always drooling over him 😙😆) so he didn't think it was because of his looks. He gave her a mini wave.

Trish snapped out of it and blushed. She waved back at him with a small smile. Jeff also smiled and gave her a wink followed with a small nod for good luck. That made Trish blush even more and nodded.

Matt nudged Jeff's right arm.
"Um dude mind getting out the ring we have a match to start" he said with a small chuckle.

"Huh oh yeah sorry bro" Jeff said and then hopped out of the ring.

Show saw Trish making communication with Jeff and didn't like that.

"Hey!" He yelled at Trish and it made he jump.

"Focus on the match! If you're the reason I lose this I will hurt you understand!" He said showing his right basketball sized fist at her.

Trish nodded quickly and backed up a bit. Jeff frowned a bit. He whispered something in Matt's ear before the match could start.

"Beat his ass" Jeff said patting him on the back then hopping back off the apron.

Matt looked at his brother but decided not to think to much of it.