•Chapter Twenty Eight•

•A bear-y big gift•

*With Ashley*

Ashley was currently sitting on the hotels couch while flipping threw the TV channels. She glanced at the clock and saw that it had already been more then 30 minutes since Randy had left to the gas station to pick up some chips and refreshments since they agreed they were gonna have a movie marathon.

Ashely sighed and went to call Randy when the phone went off.

It was from Randy himself.

Ashley quickly pressed answer and put the phone against her ear.
"Randy."

(Randy: "Hey ash, sorry it's just that I kinda got into a car accident...")

"What!? Omg are you okay?!" Ashley asked making her head ache a bit from the sudden yelling.

(Randy: "Relax Ash, I'm fine just that the police are here investigating.")

"What do you mean investigating?"

(Randy: "Well it was kind like a hit a run situation. But don't worry ash I'm fine and I should be back at the hotel in 30 more minutes alright?")

"Alright, be careful Randy." Ashley said sadly.

(Randy: "I will, and when I get back we can start our movie marathon.")

Ashley smiled.
"Alright, I'll see you later then."

(Randy: "Bye ash.")

Ashley hung up the phone and sighed.
She couldn't believe someone could have done that to Randy.

Just as she was about to go to the
bathroom to splash some water in her face since it was about 10:50 am and she had just woken up, there was a knock on her door.

Ashley froze and turned to look out the peep hole of the door but saw no one. Slowly and cautiously she opened the door and then saw nothing, until she glanced down and saw a bear with a box of chocolates.

Ashely raised an eyebrow and picked it up then shut and locked her door. She looked at the bear and saw that it had a tag on it with the name of Jeff Hardy.

Ashley smiled.
"Did Jeff send this to me?" She asked a bit confused.

Ashley then walked to get her phone and called up Jeff.

*On the plane*

Matt, Amy, Jeff and Trish were still on the plane when Jeff's phone rang. Jeff sleepily reached for his phone and answered it.

"Hello?" He asked sleepily.

(Ash: "Hey Jeff it's Ash.")

Jeff smiled.
"Oh hey ash." He yawned; "What's up?"

Trish then began to stir in his arms and began to open her brown colored eyes. Jeff leaned down and kissed her forehead.

(Ash: "Thanks for the bear. I really appreciate it, it's so cute. Also the box of chocolates is sweet.")

Trish then rose and eyebrow.

Jeff smiled still waking up from his sleep.
"Wh...oh yeah no problem-Wait? What?" He asked this time waking up all the way.

(Ash: "Um yeah the teddy bear and chocolates you sent me.")

Trish then sat up and frowned slightly.
"You sent Ashley a teddy bear and box of chocolates?"

Jeff shook his head.
"No." He said to Trish; "Ash what are you talking about?"

(Ash: "The bear, with the 'Vince is an ass' shirt. That made me giggle a bit. But no offense Jeff I'm kinda taken.")

"No. Ashley I never sent you any bear or chocolates, I wouldn't have time anyways since I'm on the plane and was being chased by a maniac yesterday."

(Ash: "Oh...then who could have sent me these with your name on it?")

"I have no clue but...I guess, hey I'd eat them. Just as long that they didn't have poison." Jeff replied.

(Ash: "Oh I'm gonna eat them for sure when Randy eye back. Um...this is embarrassing. Sorry.")

"No worries ash, be careful." Jeff said then ended the call.

He glanced at Trish who was leaned against the window.
"Trish-"

"I know...I know." Trish said and then looked back at him.

Jeff raised his arms.
"I was framed."

Trish rolled her eyes and looked back at the window.
"Dork." She then gasped when he pulled her into his arms.

"Don't get mad at me."

"I'm not, I just thought for a moment you were trying to get with Ashley..." Trish replied her voice going soft.

Jeff chuckled.
"No offense to Ashley but she's Randy's type of girl not mine."

Trish smiled.
"Promise?"

Jeff nodded.
"Promise."

*Back with Ashley*

Ashley looked at the bear.
"Who could have gave me this then..."

The door then swung open and Randy stepped in.

"Hey ash I'm back. It didn't take that long actually." Randy said entering the room. He instantly noticed the bear; "Umm ash..."

"Look before you-"

Randy walked over to the bear and read the tag name.
"Jeff? What the hell is Jeff doing giving you a teddy bear, and a box of chocolates?"

"No Randy. Look...this looks bad but I swear...you got this all wrong." Ashley said.

"Alright explain..." Randy said crossing his arms.

Ashley didn't know how to start since it looked pretty bad.
"Okay so...this wasn't from Jeff. Some how someone wrote Jeff's name on the tag and I even called him and he said he didn't send it."

Randy looked at her.

"I swear Randy. Call him he'll tell you the same thing." Ashley said.

"How do I not know you two are lying?" Randy asked.

"Randy! Jeff isn't even my type. Besides I'm with you aren't I?" She crossed her arms.

Randy sighed.
"Yeah..."

"And don't you trust me and your friend Jeff?" Ashley asked.

"Yeah." Randy said.

"Well it doesn't look like it." Ashley stated and went to walk to the bathroom.

"Ash-"

He was cut off when she slammed the door to the bathroom. He sighed and cursed under his breath then sat down on the couch.

"God damnit..." He said and then walked out the hotel room.

That's all I could have updated for now, I'm really busy with school and grades, projects, test all the 99 problems school causes. So hope you enjoyed.

-Nikki B. ❤️