•Chapter Thrity•

Omg! Chapter Thirty wow I feel like I've come so far! Lol anyways let's get on with the story.

Shootouts to you if you read all the chapters!

************************************
•Black Out•

*With Randy & Ash*

"Ash!" Randy said and ran out the elevator.

Ashley turned to face him as he was running up to her.

Randy got up to her and sighed.
"Look Ash...I know you have heard this from me like more then a million times but...I'm sorry-"

"For..."

Randy looked at her and she had a serious look on her face.
"For thinking that Jeff would have sent you that bear, and thinking you would actually cheat on me."

"And..."

"And for leaving the room." Randy added.

"And...."

Randy sighed.
"For being the dumb idiot next door."

Ashely smiled and nodded.
"Alright...you sure you're sorry?"

Randy nodded and took her hands into his.
"Very sorry."

Ashley smiled and leaned up to kiss him. Randy kissed her back wrapping his arms around her waist and bring her close to him.

When their kiss broke they walked into the hotel room.

"I can't believe you still remember that phrase I made you say every time you would apologize." Ashley said as she sat down on the couch.

Randy shut the door to their room.
"I have a good memory babe." He  said while he did and Elvis pose.

Ashley rolled her eyes.
"Whatever..."

Randy sat down next to her.
"Movie marathon?"

Ashley nodded and both began their planned movie day.

*With Matt, Amy and Trish*

Matt, Amy and Trish walked into the Hardy'z locker room and shut the door behind them.

"So you guys have matches tonight?" Amy asked as she took out her gear.

"I don't know, we have to check in the white board later." Matt replied as he took out his gear as well; "Trish, you want to come with us?"

Trish nodded.
"Sure, let's go after we change."

Trish entered the bathroom to change, while Amy entered the shower, and Matt changed in the locker room.

After they were done Matt, Amy and Trish walked in the backstage halls to go find the white board with their scheduled matches.

*At The Hotel*
-With Jeff-

"Here you go sir, a room with two beds." The women at the front desk said as she gave Jeff four key cards.