•Chapter Twenty Two•

•Surprise surprise•

(In the ring.)

Big show and Torrie awaited for their opponents, Show was talking to Torrie over a plan to beat them. He was glad that Torrie was his partner and not that blonde who screwed him the match from the other week.

Show was still furious with Matt and Jeff, now knowing that Jeff was out of action he knew he could easily start taking out Matt.

"Don't tag in unless I tell you to." Show said.

Torrie nodded.
"I know I know."

Soon the Hardy Boyz theme music hit the arena and the crowd got to their feet and began to cheer.

Behind the curtain.
"Try not to get involved with show." Matt reminded her.

Lita nodded.
"But if I see you in need of help then don't expect me to follow that rule."

Matt smirked and gave her a quick peck on the lips.
"Come on."

Back to the ring.
Matt and Lita walked out to the ramp and Matt did his famous pose followed by Lita flipping her hair to one side of her head. Matt looked at the empty spot that was abandoned by his brother.

It wasn't the same.

Clearing his head of all thoughts of his little brother he and Lita walked down the ramp as Lillian announced them.

Matt and Lita both slid into the ring and walked to their corner not wanting to be ambushed from behind if they were to do their poses on the turnbuckles.

The bell rang and the match began starting off with Matt and Show.

Show began to corner Matt in between him and the turnbuckle. Matt tried to use his speed to out smart him but it was no use as Show used his knee to knee Matt in the stomach and then dragged him to another corner and sent right punches to the skull of Matt.

Backstage, Women's Locker room.

Trish cringed with each blow Matt would take to his head. Trish took a deep breath, her match was two matches away.

"God what if I can't do it?" Trish asked herself quietly.

She sighed and began to lay out her ring attires in the locker room floor to see which on would be the best to wear for her first singles match.

"Hmm...which one would be the best to wear?" Trish asked herself and then gasped when she heard some one speak up from behind.

"I don't know, but I would go for the purple one if I was you. It would make you stand out from Victoria's ring attire."

Trish froze. Did she hear her mind right? Was she dreaming?

"Or you can sit there frozen, it's up to you."

Trish looked up and hopped on her two feet and a huge smile turned the corners of her lips.
"Jeff!"  She said happily and wrapped her arms around him and brought him in for a hug.

Jeff hugged her back.
"Hey Stratus."

Trish smiled and then pulled her head back and looked at him.
"You're here? Right now?"