•Chapter Twenty One•

Hate me for not updating sooner. I give you permission. Anyways hope you enjoy the chapter it's short but it's all I got for now.
************************************
•A New Week•

Next Week At Raw...

Randy and Ashely walked hand in hand down the backstage halls of the arena. They stopped when they reached the Women's locker room.

"I'll see you in a bit." Randy said.

"Alright." Ashley replied and gave him a light peck on the lips and entered the locker room.

As Randy was walking to the Men's locker room, Stacy appeared from out of nowhere and stopped Randy.

"Hey Randy!" Stacy said.

Randy stopped and smiled.
"Hey Stacy, what's up?" He asked.

"Look, I have a match later today...and I was just wondering if you could manage my match you know be out there by my side?" Stacy asked.

"Um...who's the match against?" Randy asked.

"I think it's against Lita..." Stacy said biting her bottom lip.

Randy nodded.
"Oh...well I don't see why not so, sure I'll manage your match."

Stacy clapped and smiled.
"Thank you!" She said hugging him quickly then walked off to the locker room.

Randy shook his head and chuckled. He found it a bit strange that Stacy wanted him to manage her match but thought nothing more of it and kept walking.

Ashley was in the locker room when Stacy walked in.

"Hey Stacy." Ashley greeted with a smile.

Stacy smiled.
"Hey Ashley..."

"So you hear we have a match together?" Ashley said stretching her legs.

"Yeah I did, I can't wait." Stacy said.

Ashley smiled and let Stacy do her own thing.

Stacy smiled to herself.
"And I've got your boyfriend by my side..." She thought to herself and walked into the bathroom.

Matt, Amy and Trish had just arrived to the arena.

"Here we are." Matt said parking in the parking garage.

Matt, Amy and Trish got out the car and grabbed their luggage. They all began to walk to the arena.

In the backstage halls of the arena, Matt and Amy kept on talking about an up coming match that they were gonna have later on. Trish...she stayed a couple of feet behind them as she walked.

"I'll see you in a bit Ames." Matt said kissing her lightly.

Amy smiled.
"Bye Matt. Come on Trish."

Trish and Amy walked into the Women's locker room.

"Hey Ash." Amy said.

"Oh hey Ames, Trish." Ashley replied and stood up from the floor she was stretching on earlier.

"You have a match later today?" Amy asked.

Ashley nodded.
"Yeah it's against Stacy. Do you two have one?" She asked.

"I do against Torrie and Show." Amy replied.

"Cool." Ashley looked at Trish who was sitting on the bench looking through her suitcase; "um what about you Trish?"

"Yeah I do, against Victoria." Trish replied with a small smile.

"Cool. I wish you two luck. Now if you excuse me I have to go eat something." Ashley said with a small laugh.

The two other girls laughed slightly and Ashley left the locker room.

Amy sat down next to Trish.
"So you excited for your first singles match?" Amy asked.

"Yeah actually, hopefully I don't screw up." Trish replied.

Amy smiled.
"You'll do fine, just warning you though, Victoria's a bit...Co-Ko if you know what I mean." Amy said drawing an invisible circle around her ear.

Trish laughed.
"Don't worry Ames, I used to have to deal with you, Matt, Ashley, Randy and Jeff for about half my life."

Amy laughed.
"You have a point."

Trish smiled and looked down at her bag.

"Well... I have a surprise for you later today, but you have to promise me something." Amy said.

"Okay. What is it?" Trish asked.

"You can NOT be sad for any moment during tonight. Nor can you lose your match."

Trish smiled.
"I'll try not to lose. With the other part.. Well I'll also try on that."

Amy shook her head.
"No. No it's either Do or Do not. There is no try."

Trish sighed.
"Alright fine. But just because I want to see what the surprise is."

Amy smiled.
"Good, now I have to go get ready for my match, I'm the first one up."

"Alright, good luck." Trish replied.

Amy quickly changed and walked to the locker room Matt was at. She knocked a couple of times and Edge opened the door.

"Hey Adam, is Matt there?" Amy asked.

"Matt? Oh yeah." Edge turned back to the locker room; "MATT YOUR GIRLFRIEND WANTS TO SEE YOU!" He yelled; "he's coming." He said once he turned to face her again.

Amy laughed.
"Thanks."

Matt came out.
"Hey you ready?" He asked.

Amy nodded.
"Totally, are you?" She asked.

Matt nodded.
"Don't get near show alright." He said placing his hands on her shoulders.

Amy smiled.
"Alright Matt you don't have to be so over protective." She teased.

Matt smirked.
"That's why I'm your boyfriend to be protective."

Amy laughed.
"Yeah alright let's just go beat Shows and Torries asses already."

Matt and Amy walked down the hall towards the gorilla.