•Chapter Forty One•

A/N:
Hey!

Im not going to write the whole interview or signing part because I feel like that would be to boring so I've just made this story skip all that so...yeah that's all.

---
•Interrupted•

-Raw-

Trish, Ashley and Amy were all standing near the entrance of the backstage arena waiting for their three other partners to arrive.

"Well...today's the day huh..." Amy began to speak.

"Yeah..." Trish sighed; "Hopefully we are ready to do this..."

"We are, I mean we practiced the moves while the guys were gone. We also made some new moves up." Ashley spoke up.

"Yeah like that awesome move you do by springing off the top rope, what did you name it again?" Amy asked Trish.

"Stratusfaction." Trish replied.

"Ah yes that move." Amy replied.

"Well...hopefully they also practiced while they were away." Ashley said.

"Trust me I bet they di-" before Amy even got to finish a voice came from the entrance of the backstage arena.

"There they are!" Matt said walking up to them with Jeff and Randy.

"Finally." Amy walked over to him and wrapped her arms around his neck; "I thought you guys weren't going to show u-" again, Amy was interrupted by Ashley letting out a squeal of joy and running up to Randy.

Randy opened his arms and caught her as she jumped into his arms.
"Hey you!" Randy said.

"I missed you!!!" Ashely said happily then planted a long kiss onto Randy's lips.

"Jeez, get a room please." Jeff said as Trish covered her eyes; "Right Matt?" He asked; "Matt?"

When Jeff turned he saw nothing but his brother and Amy making out as well.

Jeff and Trish smirked then began to make extremely loud gagging noises, making both couples separate.

"Shut up Jeff, don't act like you don't want to do the same thing with Trish right now." Matt said while laying his head on Amy's shoulder.

"We keep things more private so we don't disgust others..." Jeff said wrinkling his nose.

"Unlike you four." Trish added with a giggle.

Rolling their eyes, they all watched as Jeff and Trish shared a hug and then they all began to make their way to the Hardy Boy'z locker room.

"So...." Matt began; "Um...about tonight....it's gonna be rough but we can do it."

"Matt! We've got more important things to worry about!" Randy said making everyone face him; "Are we all coming out to your music or...?"

Amy rolled her eyes.
"Really Randal? Really?"

"I was just wondering...but in all seriousness are we or?"