•Chapter Twenty Seven•

•Car Chase•

  Matt stayed silent along with everyone.

Then he turned the car on and from his window he saw that the car that was following then had turned their engine on as well.

A few seconds passed by and Matt put his hand on the joy stick and looked at everyone.

"Make sure you have your seat belts on." Matt said.

Jeff, Trish and Lita tightened their seat belts on and then...

Matt pulled the joy stick in reverse, hit the gas pedal and in reverse exited the gas station in one swift motion and began to sped down the empty road.

"Matt!!!" Amy yelled.

"I told you tighten your seat belts!" Matt yelled over the engine.

Jeff grabbed onto Trish's hand and then looked behind him to look to see if the car was behind them. His eyes winded when he saw the car speeding up to them and chasing them.

"Damnit!" Jeff said; "Matt they're still behind us!"

Matt adjust the joy stick and with screeching wheels made a 'U' turn and began to sped down the road.

The car following them made the same turn but didn't realize that Matt had made another 'U' turn and began to go as fast as he could down the road towards the air port.

Matt didn't slow down until he knew they were close to a city and then slowed down.

They finally made it to the airport and with quick movements they grabbed their belongings and ran into the airport.

It was now about 5:10 am and they were already checked in and sitting at their seats waiting for the plane to show up.

"That was...AWESOME!" Jeff said.

"You mean being followed was awesome!?" Amy asked.

"No! I mean Matt's drifting skills!" Jeff replied; "Can we do that again?"

Matt was about to smack him when their plane was called.

"Come on guys lets get going." Trish said and they all walked to their plane.

Matt and Amy sat in the middle aisle while Jeff and Trish sat on the right aisle.

Amy laid on Matt's shoulder.
"That was crazy..."

"Yeah. It was." Matt said still shocked at what had happened. He glanced over at Jeff and Trish who were talking and looking like they were falling asleep.

"Who could have done that?" Amy asked.

Matt shrugged.
"Maybe a crazy fan who wanted an autograph."

Amy smirked but then sighed.
"Hopefully it doesn't happen again."'

Matt nodded.
"Yeah..."

"Plane 302 is now leaving and taking off. Please adjust your seat belts." The intercom said.

After putting on their seat belts they all relaxed and began to calm down.

Sorry for the short and poorly written chapter.

That's all for now. Thanks for reading.

Bye. 😄