Part 11

They started and finished her homework in 45 minutes. When they finished they walked around the streets until they didn't know where they were. They found a cafè and decided on getting a snack there.

"What do you want?"Alex asked

"A cappuccino with a chocolate donut."Gabby replied"I'll pay for it."

"No need I'm buying."he said

"Okay but only this time next time I'm buying."

"What if there isn't a next time?"

"Who said there wouldn't be?"she answered"I mean I would love if there was another time unless you don't want there to be."

"No there needs to be another time and I'll still pay then because no matter how rich the girl is the guy will always pay."Alex informed her

"Fine I guess you can pay. But only because I'm a nice person."

"You forgot something."

"What?"

"You're a pretty and nice person."Alex complimented her

"T-thanks."she stuttered"I'll be right back."

She went to the bathroom and looked at her face again. And once again it was a bright pink. It was like he knew he was embarrassing her and he enjoyed it.

"Wait does he like me?"she asked herself

She walked out the door and returned to their table and just ate in silence because she was thinking about what happened before she went to the bathroom.

After that the headed home the same way they came and said their good nights but this time when they hugged Alex whispered something in her ear and kissed her cheek.

"I hope we do this again but for real next time."

What does that mean she thought curiously.