Part 8

Gabby decided that today would be a lazy day and just put on a shirt with a jacket, some jeans, and her hat that says Anti-Social. She looked for Alex at the bus stop but noticed that he wasn't there. When she got to school she looked for him and found him standing next to a bright blue Ford Mustang.

"Nice car."Gabby said

"Thanks. Sorry I wasn't at the bus stop this morning I got my permit this past weekend and got the car last night."

"It's fine. And it's a cool car my favorite color is blue and I've always wanted this kind of car. It's a Ford Mustang right?"

"Yeah you really know your cars."

"Thanks my dad taught me a lot about them so I know some makes and models."

"Cool well we should get going before we're late I guess I'll see you in art."

"Yeah I guess so bye."

"Bye."

The day continued to and Gabby's day was BO-RING up until art when everything got interesting. In the beginning Alex said that he sucks at drawing well in art he drew a portrait of a girl that he likes but Gabby doesn't know her and Mrs.Faulkner said that it looks like her.

"No way he just met me last week." Gabby said to Mrs.Faulkner

"Okay but to me it looks exactly like you but whatever you want."
Mrs.Faulkner replied

"Okay well I guess I'll see you tomorrow then. Bye."