Part 25

"Ugh what time is it?"Zoey asked

Gabby checked the clock then showed it to her.

"Oh 1 a.m. just perfect. I'm gonna go change I'll be back."she said heading upstairs

"She'll probably come back down here and pass out so be prepared to not be able to move at all."Gabby told Jacob

"Then in that case I probably need to go change too."

"She's been up there longer than normal I'm gonna go check on her and I'm gonna change while I'm up there."Gabby said about 15 minutes later after Jacob had already returned

Gabby headed upstairs to find Zoey passed out on her floor covered by a blanket only half dressed.

"There's food downstairs.."she whispered in her ear

Zoey jumped up quickly about to head downstairs then realized she had no pants on.

"Oops."

"Yeah get dressed and go downstairs. Your boyfriend is waiting on you."

"Oh crap."Zoey said running down the stairs

"I'll be down there in a few minutes."Gabby yelled after her laughing

Gabby got a pair of shorts and a tank top and threw them on and put on her bunny slippers.

"I'm a back."she said like Luigi

Alex had gone to change when he came back he sat beside Gabby. They snuggled until his arm fell asleep to which he looked down to find a sleeping beauty. He looked around and noticed that the girls were both asleep.

"So why'd you move here from West High?"Alex asked Jacob

"My mom got a new job but that wasn't the only reason. Joey and Stacy came after me after I wouldn't help with dunking you. I knew you were a good person and you never did anything to hurt anyone. In fact the person who was cheating with that football player's girlfriend was Joey."

"I knew it. I knew someone else would find out at some point. I had tried so many times to tell someone but I went to online school after so I never had contact with anyone after that."

"Haha. Yeah someone finally talked some sense into him. And that's the reason Joey came to this school."

"They tried to beat him up too. Wow."

"Yeah. I don't want y'all to worry about Joey though he's not gonna do anything to you. He may seem like he will but honestly I think he has changed in the past year."

"I've noticed that myself he's been trying to talk to me and the girls a lot more than I'd like him to. But at least it's better him and Stacy rather than Cole Azwall and Jackson Falls."Alex informed him

"Yeah. Those two are pain in the butts. I can't stand them."

"Same they both think they have the right to call me a playboy because of what happened at West High. And Gabby decided to stand up for me the beginning of this year even though she didn't know the whole story but it all ended up well."

"Yeah. I think I'm about to hit the hay."Jacob said

"Ok night."Alex replied

"Night."

A/N
I figured since I haven't posted in a while I would post a few chapters at once it may be a small while before I get to post again.