I looked to the direction of his gaze to find someone looking at the opposite direction. He seems to be indulged in a conversation on his phone.

I walked to him and there He stood in all perfection as he smiles on the phone.

Wait I didn't say in all perfection. That was my inner conscious. The one that would find guys cute even if he saw them crying..
Ohh the shame.

Say something dumbo...

Umhh

"Sannu" I uttered

If I were next to myself I would have gave myself a knock on the head.
Sannu (Hello) was so outdated.

He smiled. He seemed gratified and upbeat over something.

"So we meet again"
"How have you been"?

Just then the cashier signalled him and he went to collect his card.
Then I remembered why I was there.
Well I walked up to him to say "I think there was a mistake and you payed for my stuff so here you go"

"Shall we" he announced as he pushed the door open.

He kept walking an I was just following him like a fool. Raqumi da akala ( a camel and its rope) like my people would say.
He made his way to our hotel and I was surprised.
Stalker.!
He knows where we stay.
Like a mind reader he interrupted my thoughts.
"My parents, they kinda know yours and they see each other often. I mean that's why I know where you stay"

We were at the reception now and he handed me my shopping bag.

"See you later"

I didn't reply.

I spent the next four days indoors. I didn't want to go out because I didn't want to see anyone. No! I mean one person in particular.
I'm shy to admit but he's replaced my 3am thoughts.
Astaghfirullah why am I thinking about him.
It's just a crush I convinced myself.
It'll go away.

I woke up on a day like this and was late for lunch. I didn't sleep till subh as I was reading chapters from the Holy book and supplicating. Wait i lied🙈. Astaghfirullah i sneaked a book from my collection back home and it kept me awake 😌.
Mummy hated that I slept too much during my lady's break so she monitored my ibadah  (acts of worship).
I hurried down to the restaurant but they had only a few things on the menu. It was nearly asr and people were preparing for prayers.
Bin Dawood again, I took out some juice from the fridge and an English cake off some counter.
Stalker! I nearly yelled as my gaze rested on him.

He smiles.

Ahh I've gotten over you why are you here? My inner self inquired.

I quickly pulled out some notes from my wallet before he could well try to pay. He didn't move from where he was standing. I payed and walked past him as he opened the door.

"Amrah" my heart skipped multiple beats.

I was acting like a 16 year old village girl, I could have just said Salam or smiled. Or is it the hormones. Or the hunger.
"I'm sorry but......