Chapter 1

(Zelda's Pov)

"What do you desire?" I thought for awhile, then smiled. "I choose.....Archery as the sport for my hand as their reward.," I gazed outside the window of my room, then sighed. "What seems to be wrong?," Forest Link placed his hand on delicate shoulder. I silently faced him,"Will they do well?" "Of course, your autonomy. They shall do well. Don't make yourself dishonorable." "I know......," my mother before she died scolded at me after I rebelled against her orders when I was 13. I was competed for males that I didn't even know, but their details said that they wanted my hand. I sighed, then faced Link,"You're dismissed Link. Prepare the invitations for every noble male to come for the tradition." Link left with no hesitation as I gazed at the light of day.

Hylia, you show your eternal light and I.....I hold your gift. Your legacy is the gift. Every time when I look at your eyes in heaven, I feel like I have my own wings to fly and see you. I see your eyes every day! Always shining hope, light, happiness, but all balance of the world. For me, I see the world inside my bedroom window. Sometimes I can't go outside just to play with Link. Yes, peace was a hardship, but the demons from Ganon's forces went rouge, following their own paths that they chose. Fate had its ways and I had mine.

Recently, I've been having a dream of a person coming towards me in my bed. This figure possessed wings on an angel, but I'd barely seen him or her. The angel would always come by my side, and reveal a face hidden by a mask of black. Who was this being in my dream, sitting above me like a deity that desired to take me away to his or her home? But, when dawn comes, the angel vanishes before my very eyes, leaving the mask behind as a gift. I'd place it close towards my face, then I fall down onto the ground as crimson rivers come out my back, forming wings of a crimson butterfly. Link would always find me in the position and he see my face in the weak form I became. He placed his arms around me as tears fell down his face, crying, but why Link? Why would you cry for me?

I broke out my thoughts a I heard footsteps coming towards my room. The innocent eyes captivated me so well. "Is something wrong Zelda?," Crimson Link came towards me as his innocent eyes facing me. I faced away from him,"It's nothing, Crimson." "That's a lie, princess. Your hiding something from us. Why can't you tell us?," Crimson crabbed my chin gently as he forced me to face his eyes. I didn't answer as I faced his innocence. "Leave her alone, Red. You can't always be sure that she'll answer.," I heard Vio coming in. "Sorry.....," Crimson returned to his room. Vio came towards while placing his book away. "I know something's bothering you milady. I see in your eyes.," he saw my problem immediately. I was in alarm,"Wait! How'd-" "It's something that only I see in you. You're not following the ways of wisdom. You're deceiving everyone with this dark secret, including us. You can tell me and I'll report it to Forest Link.," Vio came closer towards me as he gazed into my eyes. I sighed,"I can't. You wouldn't understand the message within the secret." "It'll be alright. So, tell me what you've been dreaming lately.," Vio came closer towards me while cleansing my peach soft cheek. I told him the dream that I've been having. The angel, mask, wings, and Link (The real one once combined after the Four Sword was returned.) weeping for me.

He adjusted his glasses (He only uses them for reading.....) while pondering for a bit. "I believe someone's after you. Your heart may be in love with someone from the dark past in Hyrule. The angel could be a male looking for you to have the romance he desires. The mask represents a danger coming along with the linking of the crimson rivers transforming to crimson butterfly wings. The rivers are referred to blood. They came out of you and Link was weeping for your lost. So to be a theory for now. Princess, I believe the male you're looking for will come along with time.," Vio helped me up from my bed. I gazed into his calmly painted eyes as he guided me onto my feet.

He went towards my closet, getting a rustic dress. "This dress was passed on from your mother. She wore this when it was time for her time of being a wife. We should prepare you for the day ahead.," Vio untied my bow on my nightshirt (Still looking like a dress at the same time. It still looked nice and comfy.), then took it off. I covered my area while Vio prepared my mother's dress for me. I didn't mind the snow dress. It felt nice, but still heavy for my body to even take. He smiled,"You look beautiful, milady." I smiled back at Vio, then I heard Forest Link--in his full armor--come inside with a necklace in his hands. "Forest! I can-," I was surprised, but he held my hand gently while shushing me. "This necklace belonged to your mother before she died. After finishing the invites, I saw it lying around collecting dust. I believe it'd be nice for you to wear it.," Forest placed on one of my mother's memorable and cherished items. The silver of the chain shined along with the ruby placed at the center, dangling on the chain's thread.

"They're coming.," Forest's ear twitched as he heard the rulers coming in. Vio nodded as he prepared himself. Forest looked at me and took my hands, placing the snow gloves that belonged to my mother on me. He held his hands in mine as he came towards me. I felt a sweet kiss on my left cheek,"I wish you well, my friend."