10~Never Have I Ever

(CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT!!!)

"It'll be fun, I promise!" Ryan said for the tenth time as he got up to answer the door. I shifted nervously on his couch, smiling to try and reassure myself.

"Lis! Chad!" He greeted his four friends as they walked over to say hi to me. Andy was the last one in, and he looked just as uncomfortable as me.

"So, I'm going to throw a party later, so things will get wild. It's only seven-thrity right now though and the party starts at eight. So lets play a game." Ryan sat on the couch beside me, pulling red cups out of the box next to him.

"Never Have I Ever?" Lisa guessed, taking her cup from him. Ryan nodded, smirking. Andy gave me a strange look before turning to his cousin.

"Ariel's only sixteen." Ryan rolled his eyes.

"She's pretty much my girlfriend, bro. I know that. It's just beer, it won't do anything." He filled my cup as he spoke, then gently handed it to me. I stared into the cup and foam as he poured it for everyone else.

"Okay, I'll start." Lisa said, sitting on Andy's lap.

"Never Have I ever forgot to go to school." She said, giving me a dirty look. Everyone, including me, drank.

"Let's make this a little less middle school," One of Ryan's friends said, "Never Have I Ever made out with a teacher." I kept the cup on my lap as everyone around me drank.

"Of course you haven't. Little miss virgin." Lisa hissed.

"How do you know I'm a virgin?" I growled.

"You act like it." She snapped back.

"Both of you shut up. Andy it's your turn." Ryan said, wrapping his arm around me.

"Never Have I Ever wanted to kill someone." He said, sending murderous glares at me and Ryan. Again everyone drank.

"Baby, go." Ryan whispered into my hair. I glanced sideways at him.

"Never Have I Ever used someone." Everyone hesitated. Slowly I drank along with them.

"Okay, hmm. Never Have I Ever took someone's virginity." I was surprised when Ryan didn't drink from the cup.

My heart clenched when I saw Andy take a sip from the cup.

"Seriously, guys. Let's have some fun. We aren't in seventh grade anymore. Let's play Truth Or Dare." Lisa said, narrowing her eyes on me.

"Fine. Let's play." I said, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Ariel, Truth Or Dare?" She asked.

"Dare." I replied, thinking that if I said Truth she'd call me a wimp.

"I dare you to make out with Ryan right here, right now." Really? Is that all she had?

"Kay." I mumbled, slipping on to Ryan's lap and throwing my arms around his neck. I brought my mouth to his, and felt his hands slide up my waist. I opened my mouth to allow his tongue entrance and tangled my hands through his hair.

"That's enough!" Andy snarled. I pulled my face away from Ryan's, smirking at Lisa.

"Damn that was hot." One of Ryan's college buddies said, staring at me.

"Lis, Truth or Dare?" Ryan asked, still kind of in a daze. She gave him a look.

"Give Brick a lap dance." Lisa looked surprised for a moment before she shrugged and walked over to the recliner where a pretty stocky guy sat. I looked away as she slapped her face against his, my stomach churning.

"Are you okay?" Ryan whispered, pulling the cup of beer from my hands. I looked into his bottomless eyes and nodded.

"I'm fine." Lisa tried to pull herself off of the guy but he pulled her back down and whispered something to her. She sighed and sat on his lap, staring at us.

"Andy. I dare you to get to second base with Ariel." Andy's head whipped toward the Brick guy. Andy shook his head, his lips pulled back in a snarl.

"That's fucked, man. You know that. She's Bren's sister and. . ."

"Oh, so you're a bitch now man?" Brick snapped. Andy stood up and walked over to me.

"Come on." I stared up at him, gaping.

"Ari." He said quietly, taking my hand and pulling me up.

I let Andy lead me down the hall and into one of the rooms, a strange feeling stirring in the pit of my stomach as the door shut.

"D. . . don't worry, I won't do anything." He finally said, sitting on the bed.

"They're probably listening." I pointed out, staring at the shut door.

"I know they are." He muttered. He laid his hand against my bare leg, sending a shiver through me.

"Ariel." He breathed out, shutting his eyes.

"What?" I croaked.

"I think I've had too much to drink." He stated, his hand slipping up my thigh.

"Why?" Why am I asking such stupid questions?

"Because I want to kiss you and I don't know why." I jumped back when I felt his hand slide in between my legs.

"Stop! Andy, I. . ." He slammed his mouth against my, I could taste just how much he had to drink.

"Isn't this what you wanted?" He asked, pushing me back on to the bed. I squrimed and pushed him back.

"No, Andy. You're drunk. You. . ." He slammed his mouth against mine once again as he climbed on the bed, hovering over me.

"Ryan won't take your virginity. He can't." Andy reached up my dress and slid his finger down my back. I tried to ignore the pleasure I was feeling and kicked Andy as hard as I could in the face.

"Get off!" I yelled, hoping that Ryan could hear me. I got my wish when Ryan threw the door open. Andy brought his hand to his bleeding nose before flipping around and punching Ryan as hard as he could.

"Jesus, Andrew! You're hammered." Ryan said as one of his friends held Andy back.

"I'm not drunk. But obviously it doesn't fucking matter how I feel. I'm a worthless piece of shit that just tried to rape my dead best friend's little sister." He walked out of the room before anyone could reply. Lisa took off after him, yelling his name.

"Ariel, are you. . ."

"I'm fine." I laid my head against the cold sheet.

"Ari." Ryan sat on the bed beside me, his hand rubbing my back.

"I wish I was in the car with him." I cried, clenching the sheets in my hands.

"Are you saying you wish you died with Brendan?" Ryan asked.

"Yes. Then none of this would have happened. I. . ." I shut my mouth before I could say anything about the Steroids.

"Ariel, listen to me. It may seem pretty messed up now, but everything will start to work itself out." I felt the bed cave a little more as Ryan laid on the bed beside me, holding me against his chest. But he didn't understand just how bad I was feeling. He didn't understand that one thing that secrets do to you.

They eat you alive.

***AN***

Aww poor Andy

What did you guys think?

Let me know!!

~ChasingMadness24