twenty-nine.

Justin

We were back at our house in the evening and it was late at night, something around 2 AM but Cassie and I couldn't sleep so we stayed up and went to the backyard to lay on the grass and watch the stars after Cassie had suggested it.

We were both just peacefully laying next to each other on the ground, not saying a word as we both looked up to the sky and admired the beauty of the stars twinkling in the dark sky.

I let today's event go through my head. I really had not expected this day to go the way it went. As if having one child wasn't great enough and now we were having another? This was something I would have never expected, I think we both didn't see it coming even if all the signs were actually there for example Cassie complaining about being bigger than she was supposed to be. We weren't really paying attention and I guess that's why it was such a shock to us but it was also the most beautiful thing to happen to us at the same time.

I had been right in my feelings. It was kind of weird because I can't remember the last time I had been this emotional. I was never the emotional type of guy and when I was I always hid my feelings but with everything going on I was just so overhelmed and it was hard to keep my feelings to myself but I didn't think it was that bad.

I also couldn't believe that I actually asked Cassie to be my wife. I never had a real plan on how I was going to ask her that question. I had thought about making it romantic by taking her out to dinner or buy her tons of flowers or anything else that was romantic and that she loved. I think what made me ask her today was how perfect the moment had been. We had gotten the best news ever and I wanted to make the moment even more perfect than it already was, so since I always carried the ring with me I decided to pop the question.

I didn't even know if she was ready to get married and if she was going to say yes because she was still young, she wanted to go to college still and do so much more things and I didn't know if I would be asking for too much if I asked her to marry me but at that moment I just couldn't help myself and I just had to ask. Who knew when I was going to get such a great moment ever again.

When she said yes she made me the happiest man on the planet. I hadn't expected her to say no because I knew she loved me and I was sure she wanted to spend her life with me but hearing her say it and confirm that she really wanted that commitment was a feeling I couldn't quite describe.

Now she was really going to be mine forever.

A smile came to my face when I thought of it, the thought of being with the only girl I ever loved in my life until the day I died. Not to mention that she was the most perfect, most beautiful and most amazing girl existing on the planet and she only wanted me. How lucky can a boy get?

Especially a boy like me who used to be the biggest fuck up and deserved anything but good things.

Justin fucking Bieber getting married and having children. Who would have ever thought?

"The stars look beautiful," Cassie said suddenly and broke the silence that surrounded us. I turned my head to the left to look at her to see her still looking at the stars shining in the sky.

"Just like you princess," I said to her as I stared at her and admired her beauty. The stars in the sky had nothing on her, in fact nobody in this world had anything on her because to me she was the most beautiful creature I had ever seen.

Cassie looked away from the sky and turned her face to look at me, "Justin, you need to stop being so super cute," she said to me and even though I couldn't really see that much through the dim lights, I knew that she was blushing.