twenty-four.

Cassie

I believed that bad luck was haunting me. Out of all the people in this god damn world it had to be these two that were here? Fucking fantastic. To add to it I couldn't do anything to defend myself and I was weaker than ever, feeling like I going to faint any second if I didn't get some water anytime soon.

Me feeling like this was most likely not good for my baby and I would do anything to change that because the last thing I wanted to do was to hurt my child. I needed to get out of here but that didn't seem to happen anytime soon.

I got why Liliana was here. She wanted revenge, I couldn't think of anything else but it made me wonder how she knew about these people and why she let them attack the gang like that when she always preached about how much the gang meant to her and how she would do anything for them. I doubted that she didn't know what these guys were on about and it was really sad to see that she would let them do as they pleased just to hurt me.

I didn't quite understand why Nadja was here though. Daniel told me she wasn't experienced in any of these things and as far as I knew, not much went down between me and her. We didn't have much communication and once we did it wasn't pretty but compared to the things that happend between Liliana and I, it was nothing.

Nonetheless I knew what their intention was and therefore I needed to be careful and make sure they weren't going to do anything. I was definitely not going to beg but I would try to get them distracted from the actual reason they came here for.

"Are you guys ever going to disappear?" I asked the two girls across of me, a hint of annoyance in my voice while I spoke.

"Not yet," Liliana replied and slowly made her way over to where I sat, "but once we are done with you we might," she added, a fake smile coming to her face whilst she looked down at me and I looked up to her in disgust.

"So you're seriously working with the enemy? The one who are threatening your old gang that apparently meant so much to you once?" I then asked her and I knew I hit a nerve when the corners on her lips slowly went down and she she narrowed her eyes onto me and gave me an angry stare.

"Shut the fuck up bitch, nobody asked for you to talk," she spat and I scoffed, rolling my eyes at her words that I ignored.

"I wonder what Will is going to do once he finds out about this."

"He can't say shit to me and he has to accept my decision to be here. I accepted his decision too when he threw me out."

"Yeah because you are a lying bitch and a snake and that's why I actually shouldn't be surprised that you are working with them," I said, my eyes widening a little when I realized that I had said what I was thinking, out loud. I didn't mean for these words to leave my mouth and they probably shouldn't have. I scolded at myself because this was definitely not how I wanted to make her get away from me, especially not when she was already very upset and every bad thing I said could just be a trigger for her to do something to me.

Way to go Cassandra, way to go.

All of a sudden I felt a sharp pain on my cheek and my face was slapped to the side with a lot of power. "Shut up you dumb slut, you are in no position to talk right now," she spat angrily. I winced at the stinging pain on my cheek, it hurt like hell, I'm telling you. I was sure that by the way she slapped me it was going to leave a print on my face.

But I wasn't going to let Liliana know that what she just did to me was bothering me. I took a deep breath, turned my head to look at her again and acted like she didn't just slap the hell out of me. "You think you can give me orders?" I questioned, one of my brows going up in an arch.