twenty-five.

Justin

I was driving fast, faster than the speed limit allowed me to but at this point I couldn't give a damn because all I cared about was to arrive at the location I put in the navigation system to get to Cassie and save her.

Kevin had tried to get a signal from the tracking chip that had been on Cassie but he just couldn't get anything, which pissed everyone off and because of that we had to think of something else to do.

When we had gotten another message from the enemy, saying that they had Cassie and that they wanted another meeting, Liam came up with the idea of going there undercover and then follow them once they left the spot and went back to their hiding place. We all agreed with that idea and Liam himself offered to be the one to follow them.

His plan had worked. He had gotten to their hiding place successfully, which was a warehouse somewhere abroad from the city at a place where seriously no one would ever go. That was clever of them, I had to give them that but it wasn't so clever to take my girlfriend because the didn't want me to release the rage I had inside on me because of that.

If they had just pulled a strand of hair out of her scalp they were going to regret it. Nobody was going to touch my girlfriend and get away with it.

I arrived at the warehouse few minutes later. I was supposed to arrive here in an hour but I made it in 35 minutes. Daniel had been with me in the car and the others were on their way too, I had lost them somewhere on the road because I drove so fast.

They arrived not too much later and then we made our way towards the warehouse. We met Liam there and he told us all the things he noticed while he was lurking around the house like for example that seven men had left the house fifteen minutes ago and that all the lights in the house were off now. That was good because it meant nobody was here and it would be easier for us to find Cassie, if she was here of course.

We separated in two groups, one going through the back entrance, if there was any and the other entering from the front. We made sure to be quiet even if Liam saw several man left the place, we didn't know if there were still people in there and we didn't know if they knew we were here and awaiting us.

Turns out that nobody was there when we entered the warehouse. The boys said that they were going to check everything on the first floor and I decided to go up to the second floor to check what was there. Mike went with me.

There wasn't anything important up on the second floor, just a couple doors that lead to offices I guessed but that was it. There was one door that caught my eyes though because I could see light coming from underneath the door. Mike and I slowly approached the door, holding our guns firmly in our hands and ready to attack everyone who was in there. We stood on either side of the door and Mike counted to three before I kicked the door open and we both walked in with our guns ahead of us.

The first person I noticed was Nadja, looking frightened as hell. Then Liliana came to my focus with a gun in her hand, pointing down and that's when I noticed that the gun was pointed at my girlfriend who was lying on the floor, bruised and beaten and Liliana stepped on her with one foot.

"Put the gun down," I shouted loudly and saw Nadja flinch at my voice and look at where I stood.

Liliana looked over her shoulder and when she saw me she got a smile on her face. "Look who is here. Your prince in shining armor here for your rescue," she stated sarcastically before she turned her head to look at Cassie again. "Good then he can watch you die too."