six.

Cassie

2 and a half weeks later, January 7th

It was so fucking hot.

My body felt like it was on fire and I could barely move. I felt like I was paralyzed and the only thing I was feeling was my heart beating in my chest very fast. I laid on my bed with a my eyes closed shut and a blanket wrapped around my body. There was absolutely no logic on keeping the blanket on me but everytime I put it away I was feeling cold a few minutes later and I had to wrap myself with the blanket again.

I had no idea what was going on with my body for the past three days and today it was worse than the past days and I didn't like it at all.

I felt like I was suffocating, even though my room was really big. All I needed was some fresh air and something against the headache I had.

Tyler had come to see me and he saw that I was not feeling good and he had tried to do anything to make me feel better and it did but today something just flipped and I felt like crap again.

Tyler had talked with my brother about my condition of course and Daniel had been with me daily to check up on me. I didn't want to see him because I was still mad at him but I didn't really have a choice and let him stay in my room for a few hours.

But right now I really wanted to see him even after everything going on between us. I really felt like dying and in case something bad happend to me I wanted him to be there. He was my big brother after all.

Now you're being dramatic Cassie. You're not going to die.

Whatever.

The door opened and I heard people walk inside my room. Even though my eyes felt really heavy I opened them slowly and squinted my eyes to the light that was so glary to my eyes.

After my eyes fully adjusted, I recognized that there were three people standing by my bed: Tyler, Daniel and some other guy I didn't know. Daniel came rushing over to me and brushed my hair off my face before he cupped my cheeks in his palms.

"Cassie are you alright?" Daniel asked me, concern audible in his low voice. He furrowed his eyebrows when he looked down to me and his lips formed a frown. 

"Daniel it's so fucking hot," I told him. I pushed the blanket down to my hips and tried to lift my body up so I could sit. Daniel noticed my struggle so helped me up and leaned my back against the headboard.

"Shit," he cursed after he pressed his hand against my the side of my neck and my forehead. He must have felt how hot I was actually feeling. "Do you need anything?" he wanted to know as he sat down on the edge of the bed and looked at me worried.

"Sleep," I told him right away. "I'm so tired but the heat is keeping me up," I added. Lying under a blanket when it was already hot as hell was not helping one bit.

"Do you want water?" he asked, rasining a brow and I nodded my head in response, telling him that there was a bottle of water next to my bed. He picked the bottle up, opened it and then he passed me the bottle. I took the bottle from his hand and drank a few sips of water before I gave it back to him.

I remained silent again, leaned my head back and sighed out before I closed my eyes again. Daniel kept asking me again and again if I was alright and I simply hummed as a reply so he knew that I was alright. I was just super exhausted and felt like there was fire burning around me but other than that I was okay.