Your younger sister that came was named Kate. She was five years old and had brown hair, blue eyes, and a stunning smile. She was attached to you like a leech. She always called you mom because you acted like a mom to her and always took care of her.

Leo's younger brother was named David. He was six years old and had black hair, tanish skin, and green eyes. He was super adorable and always called Leo dad because Leo always took care of him too. He was Leo's follower and mini me.

You and Leo had your full attention on David and Kate. They were best friends just like you and Leo. What got your attention was they were each holding two Coke's. They both had a somewhat mischievous smile plastered on their faces.

"Hey Kate and David. What's up?" You asked.

"Oh, nothing (Y/N). We just came to give you and Leo something. David entered the passcode to get into the Bunker." Kate replied.

"Okay. Are you guys gonna give us the thing?" You asked with a little hesitation. Their smiles widened as they gave you the thing.

They gave you and Leo both a Coke. Your's said: Share a Coke with Mom!. You looked at it with a smile and looked at Kate.

"Awww.. Kate! This is so sweet! Thank you! But, who's the dad?" You asked as you pulled her into a hug. She smirked evilly.

"Oh. The person who got the 'Share a Coke with Dad' is Leo!" She said.

You blushed and your eyes widened. How did Kate find out your crush on Leo? You never told her. You looked at Leo who was a little confused while looking at David because they went over to a different room, but you could see them.

You saw David give Leo his Coke. Leo looked at the bottle and his said: Share a Coke with Dad!. He smiled at David and gave him a brotherly hug. David looked at Kate evilly with a smirk on his face. You heard Leo ask the same question you asked.

"Thanks David! I love it! But, who has the 'Share a Coke with Mom!'?" Leo asked.

"Oh. The person who got the Share a Coke with Mom is (Y/N)!" David replied.

Leo looked at you with....wait! Is that a blush on his cheeks? Leo walked over to you and Kate with David. You and Leo stood next to each other while David and Kate giggled and chuckled. Soon, Kate spoke up.

"So, since you guys are now our 'parents', you guys have to have a fake wedding!" Kate said excitedly.

You looked at Leo with a major blush as Leo did the same. You guys both replied with an 'okay'. Kate took your hand.

"Come on! We have to go to the Aphrodite cabin and have you get ready for your wedding! David, take Leo to Jason to get ready! And Leo, when your done, go to the beach! We already have some of the Aphrodite kids working on the wedding venue!" Kate said.

"Goodbye Leo! See you in two hours!" You said while giggling.

"Alright, my fake fiancé! See you then! " Leo replied while chuckling.

Kate made her way to the Aphrodite cabin with you. You knocked on the door and Piper opened it up.

"Hey (Y/N)! Come to get ready for your 'wedding'? We have the dress and everything picked out for you!" Piper said as she opened the door wider to let you in.

Kate pushed you in and left saying she'll be back in an hour to see the progress.

You went inside and sat on Piper's bunk. She went to the closet and pulled out a dress and heels. The dress was a knee length coral colored dress. It was extremely pretty and you loved it. The shoes were beautiful, white heels.