"I told you! I told you I keep messing this up! I CAN'T DO THIS!" Leo shouted.

"Leo, calm down. I'll help you this time with the project, and I mean getting my tiny hands in the place where you need help." You said calmly.

"I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP! I CAN DO THIS MYSELF!" Leo shouted.

    Your feelings were a little hurt at him saying this with a raised voice. You started to tear up a bit. You tried to keep the tears inside you but you just had to let them out. You've never seen Leo this frustrated and rude before. This was never like him...

    Leo went and turned away to walk off, but before he could you grabbed onto his hand. He turned around and glared at you.

"LET GO OF ME!" Leo said.

"No. You need to calm down." You said as calmly as you could, but you choked up in your tears a little bit.

"(Y/N), I SAID LET GO!" Leo shouted once more.

    You soon felt a burning sensation in your hand. Your eyes widen at the sudden temperature rise coming from Leo's hand. You were too stunned to release your hand. All of a sudden, the pain got too unbearable and you let go while screaming in pain. You had even more tears streaming down your face.

    Leo turned around quickly with a stunned face. He saw your hand and began crying himself. He had just burned your hand over his rage of a new project. He quickly ran to your side and guided you to his bathroom.

    He turned on the water and put your hand under it. He looked at your face and saw your puffy, (E/C) eyes and your messy (H/C) hair. He took your hand out from the water and put some ointment on your wound. He took gauze and wrapped up your hand. After he was done, he pulled you into an immediate hug. You hugged back.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to burn you. Maybe you should just stay away from me. I hurt everybody I love. My mom and now you. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me." Leo pleaded and began sobbing into your shoulder.

"Of course I forgive you Leo. It was really my fault. I shouldn't have grabbed your hand to try to stop you." You replied. You were basically done crying now.

"I just hate to see you hurt. Especially when it's because of me. I... I love you too much." Leo said as he mumbled the last part. You heard him though and you were to shocked to reply. Leo grabbed your hands gently and stared into your beautiful, (E/C) eyes.

"(Y/N), I've loved you ever since I met you. I love your hair and your beautiful eyes. I've got to say though, my favorite thing about you is your smile, or when you talk about things you love, your eyes light up and sparkle. I love you. Will you be my girlfriend?" Leo said. Leo stopped crying.

"Leo, I don't know what to say." You replied while smiling.

"It's okay if you don't like me back. I understand. I mean, I hurt you for gods sakes. I might hurt you more."

"Leo, I love you too." You said, cutting him off.

"I mean, it would break my heart if you don't like me back.."

"Leo." You said cutting him off again.

"What?" Leo said.

"I said, I love you too. And yes, I will be your girlfriend."

  Leo did a little happy dance and picked you up bridal style and swung you around. You giggled and he chuckled. He pulled you into a sweet, gentle, and passionate kiss. You gladly kissed back. He slid his tongue across your bottom lip causing you to shudder in pleasure. You allowed him to slide his tongue in your mouth. After a while, you had to pull back for air.

    You had your forehead pressed against his. He had his arms wrapped around your waist while yours were around his neck and some what in his big mass of curls. You guys were both smiling like crazy. He stared into your sparkling eyes while you stared into his gentle, chocolate brown eyes.

"I love you (Y/N)."

"I love you too Leo."

"I love you more."

"Nuh uh. I love you most." You giggled.

"I love you from Olympus and back infinity times over."

"Fine, you win Leo. I can't beat you with that!" You surrendered while giggling.

"Just think, if I didn't accidentally burn you, then we would've never known that we loved each other!" Leo said while chuckling.

"I know right." You replied.

☀️🌞☀️🌞☀️🌞☀️🌞☀️🌞☀️🌞
   Sorry I haven't updated in like two weeks! I've missed updating so much but I've been so busy with dance! I know this is kinda short but I SWEAR ON THE RIVER STYX I WILL MAKE A BETTER ONE TOMORROW *que thundering from Olympus above*. If you have any request, please please please comment them. I need some ideas! Hope you guys liked this story that was requested by ForeverAlone215 ! Thanks for the great request! Check out her AMAZHANG (😂) Leo Valdez X Reader one shots! They're adorable and so good! XOXO~ Cierra, Daughter of Apollo🌞