Chapter 30: Training day...

Start from the beginning

Selling it, I wrap my arms around his neck to bring him a closer to me as we kissed. One hand still cups my face while his fingertips on the other one on my waist caresses my side.

"God princess. I want you so fucking badly." grunting he kisses my neck then goes back to my lips. I must admit, Kane is a great kisser.

"Yo boss, I heard you were in here." a male voice interrupts causing me to pull away quickly.

"Oops. My bad." stopping in his tracks halfway through the doorway.

"Have you heard of knocking?" Kane grits out. His eyes are on me while his body blocks me from the guy.

"Sorry boss. I did not know you were busy."

"What do you want?"

"Tim wants you to sign off on the next order."

Sighing deeply Kane puts his hands down. "I will be right there."

"Alright boss. I will tell him. Sorry for interrupting you again." Apologizing for his mistake again he closes the door behind him.

"These fuckers need to learn to knock."

I break the silence with a statement slash question. "So, you are the boss?"

Kane's eyes look at mine. "I am, I own this place among others."

"Hmm. Did not realize that you are an entrepreneur. Interesting."

This time he chuckles. "Again, there is a lot you do not know about me princess, but you will. If you behave."

"Yeah, yeah." waving him off.

Taking me by surprise Kane leans in kissing me deeply. His hands go under my ass to squeeze it. "I want to take you home and have my way with you." he whispers biting my neck.

"I thought you were going to start training me?" breathing out trying to catch my breath.

"We have the rest of the week to start." sucking on my neck I let the feeling take over.

"Uh-uh. Today, Kane."

Ignoring me he continues to attack my neck and I am pretty sure leaving bite marks on it.

"Kane..." whining to see if it works on him.

Letting out a deep breath he slowly pulls away. "Fine. But you are mine later." smirking at me.

About to get down from the desk Kane stops me by pushing me back down. "Hold up princess. There are a few rules you need to follow when you are here." he tells me seriously.

"Alright..." I drawl out.

"First, this gym is mainly occupied by males, so that means you will not be coming here on your own. If you are here, it will be with me or with someone I trust. Second, DO.NOT.TALK.TO.ANYONE unless I introduce you. Third, if anyone says something or looks at you in a way that makes you feel uncomfortable, tell me because I will take care of them personally. Fourth, always stay by my side, do not go wondering around unless it is with me or someone I trust. Most of the guys that come here are from my crew and the rest are regular Joe's that I do not know and do not trust. Understand?"

"Yes. I understand." nodding my head in agreement. I personally would not like to be roaming around here by myself.

He also nods then kisses me again. "Alright princess. Let's train you to be the next Ronda Rousey." winking he helps me down. I follow him out the door and into the gym area where he kicks my ass for two hours.

              *For your viewing pleasure...Stephen James working out...enjoy ladies...wink wink*

A/N: 05/11/2016

Hello, my wonderful readers...I decided to update since I had time, it is short but I didn't think you wanted to wait until next week, so I hope you like the filler chapter...

Kane took Helena to the gym so he could train her in boxing and other things. Is Kane showing another side of him and is Helena accepting him? 

I've gotten a few questions on when and if Kane and Helena will fall in love or asking if he does. To be honest, I don't really know if they will and they've only known each other for two weeks. Kane may fall for her but I don't know if it will be love.

Just to let you guys know that I really don't know when I will be updating next since I will be busy and will be away for a few days...my husband and I will be Celebrating our 15 yr wedding Anniversary which is next week this weekend...yes, without kids...it is way needed...haha. So, sorry not sorry!

Anyways, hope you guys have a great rest of your week and weekend...I'm Praying I do!

Check out my other stories if you haven't already...I hope to be updating them soon.

Thanks for Reading, Voting and Commenting... 255K views since last time and 2170 Followers! Wow, happy. Bye...