Chapter Fifty Four •love my mommy•

Lovely POV

It's been 10 months and nothing so far happen except that Sebastian making money every second and to be honest I'm happy right now, I had my son Lion and he is just my little sun shine. I can tell that he's gonna be a mama boy just to how clinging he is to me and I think it's so adorable, Sebastian and I thought about the wedding and decided to move it back because of Lion, No it's not a bad thing it's just that Sebastian didn't want me to stress out about the wedding since Lion was in me with that time. but since he hear now we planing on having the wedding in two weeks plus Egypt bought him a little suite and it's sooo cute. Don't worry we ain't playing the wedding Lin and Marcus are oh and about them .. they're together now and low key I was shipping it because they do more what best friends was spouse to do if you know what I mean. Today I was at Nona house talking with her and Egypt I brought Lion along Since Sebastian spent the whole 5 days with him so why not let him get's his rest.

"Ohh look at my little ragazzo " Nona took Lion from me as he was wide awake moving his head left from right. I laugh as we all was in the kitchen.

"you hype for the wed" Egypt said and I smile nodding as it was my turn rolling the dough.

"yea I just can't wait" I giggle like a little girl. "my mom help me with the invitation's for my side and inviting people that I'm cool with so everything should go well"

"I'm coming to catch the fucking flowers make William wife me "She said and I laugh at her, she so got damn forceful. "you can laugh but I'm serious, You know I ask William that what if we get married he said to me that's a commitment and fucking left ooo when I tell you I slap the shit out him so hard ...nigga makes me mad " she rolled her eyes and I shake my head.

"He probably have trust issues" Nona said feeding Lion the bottle.

"Shouldn't I be the one with that since I kinda made him cheat on his wife" Egypt ask and I stop make hearts on the dough looking at her and smirk.

"You scared that he might leave you for someone else aren't cha" I assume and she blush glaring at me. "Awe he's just not a pain in the ass boy that you had come around to hit and quit but bitch yo ass caught feeling E" I said pinching her cheek and she slap my arm.

"Shut the fuck up before I shove that dough down your god damn throat" She growled and I rolled my eyes mumbling whatever.

"I heard your mother happy now since she move here" Nona said and I look down.

"Mom I'm home". Lovely walk in the house as she set down her back pack, she heard arguing upstairs as she started to feel her heart pump through her chest. Shit he's home early. she thought as she slowly walk upstairs seeing what's going on as she walk closer to her mom and dad room. she slowly peek through the crack door seeing her mother crying as she was in a corner trying to block unique hits as he . Lovely gulps and fake a smile as she walks in "mom i need you" is all she said and he father stop and look at her turning around.

"we busy " He said and Lovely shiver.

"she ..she just need to sign my papers" She stutter as Unique sigh getting more piss off by the minute.

"I fucking said we busy" he said grabing the vase griping it tight.

"I know but it will take two seconds dad ple-

Unique throw the vase towards lovely as she hurry up crawling out the door way and the door slam shut.

"I want her to be happy she been through enough and she a strong women that I look up to ..I love my mommy " I smile.

"Your mother must be there a lot for you " Egypt mutter and I smile nodding feeling tear fill up and I sniff.

"it's just sad you know.. having to watch her get so call broken down everyday and yell at for no reason, When I try to help her it never works and she believe that everyone one can change but they can't that nigga just a fucking demon from hell and I am ashamed to be his fucking daughter, I can see through her fake smile that she wasn't happy.. she struggles to spend time with her kids so none of us wouldn't get hurt , everyone took her kindness for granted except me.. it makes me mad to see her go through that shit ". I said and Egypt frown wiping the tears away and rubbing my back.

"why are we having this dinner anyway" Egypt said trying change the subject and I hug her laying on her shoulder .. I love my best friend.

"well it's just a little family get together plus it's far my new grand baby oh yes it it" she tickle Lion stomach making him laugh, I gave a short smile and sigh.

(mothers day was 2 day's ago .. sorry im late but hay still wanted to write this part .. i kinda wanted to show how Lovely and her mother relationship is and how her child hood was.)