Chapter Twentyone •Two strikes•

" Dad no please " Britney yelled crying as Stella stood there blinking she was sitting down looking at Britney boyfriend on the floor curl up and scared. As Britney was being hold by one of the guards. She cry kicking him to let her go.

"You think you could get my daughter pregnant and runaway? " Lawrence point the gun at the young man head and he twitch.

"I never said that I was leaving her sir" he shook a little as he never knew that Britney family was cold blooded killers. Stella sat there look at her crush, she lied about him leaving Britney . Stella had a crush on him since Britney bring him around so she thought if she can't have him then why should her sister can.

"Your calling my fucking daughter a liar kid?" He pull the trigger but a bullet didn't came out the boy twitch as Lawrence smirk.

"Dad stop it- . A man cover her mouth as tears stream down her face.

"That Bitch is a liar " the young man point at Stella who took a sip of her soda and tilt her head.

"Daddy he's lying " she frown .

Britney heart was racing as she heard another click from the gun.

"Give me a reason why I shouldn't kill you right now " Lawrence said as the bullet was one click away.

"I want to mar. The young man didn't get to finish his sentence as the bullet made contact with his face. Britney eyes widen and her heart broke down in a million pieces. She stop struggling as the guard let her go. She sniff as she yelled saying I hate you.

Lawrence went through the boy pocket and taking a box out he smirk chucking. He open it to see a diamond ring in it. "Well won't you look at that, the fucker was going to propose" he look at Britney and smile "oops "

"Fuck would you do that for " I yelled at my sister and she fold her arms.

"I just don't think it's right for y'all to be plotting against hi I'm since he giving his trust to each one of you" how could she do that. I stomp my feet , I look at Sebastian to see him staring at the ground and he smirk.

"Lets play the game since she started it " he lift his head up. As lovely look at the phone.

"We have 10 mins to leave here or we fuck because he sending guys to get us" she shiver looking up. William sigh.

"I know a guy that let us hide in his building also we bring you along" he point at Stella and she shook her head no.

"Bitch this ain't by choice let's go " Egypt grab Stella who was struggling but Egypt had a tight ass grip. Sebastian pull out a cigar lighting it as he grab a bat. He took the phone dropping it on the ground and smash it.

"Alright let's go" he hand lovely the bat.

"We didn't pay for this " she look at him as me and him grab a big hammer and William grab a two bat.

"We pay for it when we come back bit right now we gotta go" he said and we all walk out the store going to the car. We open Stella van popping the truck. Me and Egypt shove Stella in the trunk and she beat on it.

"Britney stop I'm your sister " I heard her cry. I twitch and sigh.

"We trusted you " I pluck it and getting in the back.

"All set " Sebastian ask.

"All ready" we all said and he drove out, the car was silent all we heard was Stella crying saying I'm scared. I look down shaking my head.

Britney " Stella knock on her door slightly opening it. Britney look up giving a fake smile as she was cleaning her vase.

"Yes? " she ask and Stella smile walking over to her.

"I was thinking that you might wanna get your mind off of what happen so how about movies?" Stella smile and Britney smiling as she grip the glass. She look over at her sister.

"You don't know how bad I want to slice your neck open " she said and Stella twitch.

" we here" William said getting out the car we got out as we open the trunk to see Stella in tears. William pick her up putting tape on her mouth. We walk in a dark room. We sat her in a chair tying her up. Some guy came out of a door holding gun. I can't believe what's happening right now.