Chapter Twenty Five •Russian beauty•

Lovely POV

We been talking and William said he know people in jail that needed a job. Even thoe my stomach was hurting but I felt the need to help Sebastian. I sat on his lap and Egypt was in a chair piping gun loading guns which made me a bit scared to be honest, are we having another battle because this time I will hide. William came back with snacks because I need ice cream my stomach feel like it's on fire and it wasn't working with me. I thank him as he handed me that strawberry ice cream.

"So I get paid by how many I hired? " Egypt ask .

"Fuck no, you get paid if they're good you wanted to be the only caporegime so you in charge of making sure my damn people is straight and if they ain't Egypt your ass is grass " he said and she rolled her eyes.

"What you gonna do shoot....to soon never mind " she mutter and I couldn't help but laugh at her.

"Tony bringing some over today we getting 4 people to inspect " he said and I nod.

"Yea I heard two boys and two girls right?" I ask and he nod.

"Stupid ass names.. who in the fuck name they're daughter Eartha .. the hell like come on bitch mother nature didn't made you " Egypt rolled her eyes.

"You ain't gonna hired someone because you think they're name is stupid ..have you heard or look at your name " he ask and she glance at him.

"Humm what did you say that one night O yea.. F..fuck Egypt ahh you the best damn baby-

She was cut off with William hitting the shit out of her with the pillow. We crack up laughing and she pout.

"Your out of pocket real shit " he said and she smirk

"What are you going to do about it" she comment and a blush hit his face.

"Go fuck yourself "he mutter.

"Ill fuck you all night long " she said and I choke on my ice cream trying to laugh. After that the door bell rang and I got up walking over to the door opening it to see Fat Tony I smile as he kiss my cheek.

"Aye love we got some members that you wouldn't believe " he said stepping in as a girl with cream skin and brown eyes her hair was blond and she was dress in black and white she turn to me and smile, I blush a little to see that she was taller than me I sigh.

"Hello " I mutter and she pick up my chin getting close making me shiver.

"Hello, me Kinsley from Russia, you must be Mr Valcono lover "she said letting my chin go standing up straight. Damn her accent thick as Fuck. I gulp and nod she giggle patting my head. "So tiny like little kitten "

She walk to the Living room where we sat and I look at Tony

She walk to the Living room where we sat and I look at Tony .

"Keep the rest waiting ok? " I ask and he nod, I sigh as she wait looking back at me as I lead the way. Egypt look up as her eyes widened.

"Damn girl how tall are you " she ask and I hear Kinsley giggle.

"5,10 and still growing " she smile. I told her to have a seat and she did. I sat with Sebastian and he look at me.

"Whats wrong? " he whisper as Egypt was asking her questions.

"I..I well..to be honest I feel like I don't put in work, you have everyone busting there ass and then it's just me.. I don't have a gun, I hate killing someone and -

"Your smart and good with money, you can hack into shit because you hack into my phone just to see what I do" he cut me off and I blush looking down. "Lovely I don't care what any one can do because I count on you at the end, boost your confidence up again you use to snap twenty four seven ". He said and I gave a small smile.

"What are you good at " William ask and she smile.

"I'm good at getting my hands on things ah Tony bring me the house warming gift " she yelled and Tony came in with a big painting. Sebastian twitch.

"That's from the museum do you know how old that painting is and untouched " he said and she smile.

"I thought you might like it " she reply and William raise any eyebrow

"How did you get it " he ask and she smirk.

"I gets hands on things " she said and her eyes shift to me and gave me a wink.

(Two members will me main characters also what did you think of Kinsley I couldn't wait to use her )