Chapter Twenty three •Karma a bitch•

"Lawrence please don't be to hard on him" Rose said and Lawrence just shook his head.

"shut up i know what the fuck i'm doing alright?" he turn looking at her and she sigh crossing her arms.

"if he comes back with any bruises or marks i swear i'm taking are kids and leaving you" Rose glare at him.

"fine" he said holding the ten year old hand as they walk out back he got out boxing gloves putting it on Sebastian.

"dad I don't want to hit you" He said quietly and Lawrence clench his jaw but count to 10.

"there's people in this world your going to fight rather you like it or not" He reply and standing up and push Sebastian down making him scrape his elbow. "get up" he sigh and Sebastian did. "hit me" He said as if it was simple.

"I don't want to" he mumble and he got push down again.

"if you don't hit me your getting your ass beat" Lawrence threaten. Sebastian got up and punch Lawrence stomach. he twitch looking down at him small smile crept on his lips as he squat down and he push him making him tumble . "good but make it hurt do you understand " he said and Sebastian frown . "you know this won't keep happening if you get mad " Sebastian sigh getting up as he took the boxing gloves off folding his arms. Lawrence sigh punching his arm hard
"show me what makes you tick kid"

They stand there griping they're guns, a click went off and Lawrence lower his gun shaking his head and Sebastian did as well. he glare at him but a loud bang went off and they both turn there heads to see Stella had a gun and it was aim at lovely. Lovely touch her stomach and felt something wet she shiver looking at Sebastian taking a step back, Sebastian quickly ran to her yelling her name as she started crying and saying that she scared. Sebastian was beyond piss. Egypt rolled her sleeves up walking towards Stella but she aim it at Egypt, Egypt glare at her.

"Shoot me bitch I dear yah" she yelled as William grab her.

"chill right now is not the time" He yelled.

Lovely POV

"Se...Sebastian i'm scared" I felt myself on the verge of tears my heart was beating fast and I felt like I couldn't catch it. I gulp trying to catch my breath. I didn't want to die I'm scared, no this is not fare at all. I felt him pick me up and I shiver feeling cold . I held him tight as he smile looking at me saying that I'm pretty acting like nothing had happen. I felt fast tapping I guess he running, I begging to feel tired, I felt him kiss my forehead saying I love you.

Egypt POV

"Dead ass fight me bitch I swear to god ima slit your throat and make sure a tractor run over it then ima brin-

I was cut off by William covering my mouth his father look at me and taking out a smoke, me, William and Britney left. soon as we reach downstairs I saw that the van wasn't here. we got in a car going to the nearest hospital thinking that where Sebastian could have went to.

"he's not picking up will" Britney said and my heart was beating fast I look back and I'll dial rose number after three rings she pick up.

"Yes?" she answer sleepy and I sigh.

"hospital south 23rd now i can't explain bring nonna too'' I said and hung up. We got out the car running in there to see Sebastian siting down staring at the ground.

-------------------------------------------

20 minutes later.

the room is silence as me,Britney sat with Nonna and Rose , William sat with Sebastian rubbing his back and ooo these bitches had the nerve to come. fucking Lawrence and Stella sat quiet. After telling Nonna and Rose what happen Rose was beyond piss.

"I swear if my best friend ain't up and walking it's your head" i said and Stella twitch looking at her mom for help.

"don't look at me I'm not helping you" she got up sighing walking down the hall.

"but i did nothing" Stella mumble and I was gonna jump but Sebastian head snap up.

"you did nothing?" he ask and then he stood up "YOU DID NOTHING " he yelled making all eyes on us. "FUCK YOU MEAN YOU DID NOTHING THROUGH OUT ARE WHOLE LIFE YOU WAS THE REASON FOR EVERYTHING , YOU DID NOTHING BUT YET YOU GOT BRITNEY BOYFRIEND KILT, YOU DID NOTHING BUT SOMEHOW WILLIAM DAUGHTER SOME HOW DIED YOU DID NOTHING BUT MY FUCKING WIFE IS IN THERE AND IT'S TAKING HER LONG TO GET THE HELL UP AND YOU DIDN'T DO JACK SHIT" he yelled and Lawrence went to touch Sebastian arm and he move from him, Stella was crying as he got to her level. "if she don't wake up or showing any respond someone getting shot tonight and it's gonna be you" he said and i couldn't help but a smile crept on my lips. it's was quiet again. William sat back and laugh.

"I member when I first met that donna" he smile pulling out a cigar lighting it and he inhale and blew out the smoke. "she was so happy to help Sebastian you can see that she was raise well to take care of a man .. I mean damn she was too happy for me I thought she wake up with birds singing like one of thoes Disney princess clear watch" I smile but yet again it grew quiet . we wait and wait and I felt tears running down my face. i kick the small table making the potted plant fall.

"she's taking to long" I sniff and I felt my hear crack a little , Lovely my best friend like come on, I wipe my eyes getting mad. the nurse soon came and she gulp looking at us. she shiver and looking at us, I learn that Lawrence own this hospital so my friend better be good or me and him fighting too.

"Alright umm Sebastian ..Lovely ..ahh she's still not responding but we are doing are best" she said and something snap in Him because he pull the gun out his pocket and walk over to Stella pointing it at her stomach and she started to cry as she said no. Lawrence and William try to move him but he wasn't having it, a lout shot went off. everyone stop and as Stella was screaming holding her stomach. William twitch as he back away.

"damn ..karma's a bitch" He said and Sebastian drop the gun.