Chapter Twenty Six • Fresh start Big beganing •

Lovely POV

Kinsley left to wait as we was disgusting her.

"She a lesbian " Egypt said and I sigh.

"You saw that too because I thought I was the only one " I mutter and they laugh.

"But she could be useful" William said and I shoot him a glare.

"I'm not working with someone who would harass me twenty four seven".I said and his eyes widen.

"I'm working with one now " he point at Egypt.

"Baby it's not harass if you like " she snorted.

"Didn't you put Egypt in charge who to hire or not so it's really her decision " Sebastian said and I sigh.

"She in " Egypt said and I glare at her.

"Look lovely put on a thong and be a big girl now everything can't be your way, William is right she is useful " she said and I rolled my eyes folding my arms.

--------------

Later on we have two girls that sat with us as we discuss how we gonna start. We have this girl name Lin, she has black hair and her skin is a light coffee color and she has dark brown eyes. She shy as Fuck and to be honest me and her click. She know Italy like that back of her hand, she knows where each base is at and know all members of the workers family and location.

"Well we need to work around the block like start selling shit and what not I think  it will start out fresh" Egypt said pitching an Idea

"Well we need to work around the block like start selling shit and what not I think it will start out fresh" Egypt said pitching an Idea .

"No" I said and I can tell they all mad at me this hole time I was disagreeing with they're ideas. I'm in charge to see what we need to do and I just don't feel like do little shipments will help. Sebastian sigh running his finger through his hair.

"OK lovely what the fuck you got then" he said and I smile standing up.

"So you been saying you want to start your mark out rough so why not ambush, I heard that the Vinci's are playing a trade with Ricardo's over 659,000,000 dollars and we love money " I smile seeing them actually listening. "Also we cab on like 40 percent when we have are people owning buildings, doing shipment, opening shops and shit " I state my opinion and William look down tap his foot.

"Yea but Vinci kills people that want to so call buy or help out his state" he said and I look down thinking. And a smile crawl my face.

"Lin you know any families members on him? " I ask and she nod pulling her laptop on her lap opening it.

"Yes he's has a 16 year old daughter why you ask?" She said and I smile.

"She's bate see he going to have no choice to let's us have 40 percent if not more and if there a small possibility he might say no there's always an answer with violence " I look over to Egypt and she smile.

"I get to kill him? " she ask and I shook my head no.

"Nah just rough him up a little not you know.." I trail off and I look at Kinsley.

"Your good at getting your hands at stuff so I expect to see that money in your hands " I said and she nod. "If you want dress up I could care less" I mumble , I clear my throat.

"Now William your going to go with Kinsley if anything happens to go wrong and they find out you two are not apart of it you have to kill everyone on sight Egypt will be with Sebastian going to talk to vinci and she will stand outside the door, Egypt if any thing happens or a guard come up you know what to do plus you will have a silent gun, loud noise bring bigger actions and we don't need that right now. Sebastian darling you do you make sure we seal the deal for me and Lin, Lin will get all information out of the Vinci and I will hack on some of they're bank accounts and stores that they own to replace there names with are's... we can do this plan.. b..but if you have something better please say I'm all ears " I mumble the last part. Sebastian had a smile on his face.

"And you said you weren't good at anything " he chuckle and I blush looking down.

"Well bitches we taking over piemonte pack your bags" Egypt yelled and we all laugh.