Chapter Three •smart cookie•

Lovely POV

I was at Sebastian's house as Mrs.Fost got me some new clothes to put on. I wore a tang top and sweats with my hair in a messy bun. I saw Sebastian working on something and I raise my eyebrow, I walk over there to see what he's doing. 

"Hey." I said as he looks up covering his paper. I smile.

 "what are you working on."I sat down next to him, he rubs his fingers through his hair.

 "Math." He mumbles. 

 "Adding or subtracting." I asked and he shook his head. 

 "No no no I'm on solving system of equations by elimination. " He said... clearly. I was a little bit shocked. 

 "What why are you doing algebra. " I blink looking at his paper. 

 "I like it and I already know how to add, subtract, multiply and divide." He shrugs. 

 "What about graphing, decimals?" I said looking over his work. "Know it. " He twitches while yawning. 

 "You're English has gotten better I see." A soft smile lands on my face while looking at him. He gave me a smile in return rubbing the back of his neck. 

 "Well Egypt said I'm a quick learner and soon I be able to have a job. " His eyes lit up and I tilted my head. A job? But his intelligence is that of a teen now and how is he going to get a job. He doesn't have a degree I mean yea he had a high school diploma because he was in special education ..still a big surprise but how in the hell is he going to get one. I felt him staring at me as I look at him.

 "My dad... runs a special business that just involved family. " He said bluntly. 

 "What kind?" 

 "Can't say he told me not to tell anyone. "he mumbles a bit sad. I'm kinda jealous on how close he is with is family, even though they are far away in Italy. Sebastian and his dad talk everyday and he gets visits from his sisters on the weekend. I saw his father once and he scared the living shit out of me..like everything around you gets dark when he comes,scary as fuck right. 

 "OK I will respect that and won't question you on it. " I got up but he grabs my hand.

 "Umm since Egypt taught me history,math and English will you teach me how to cook. " He asks while looking embarrassed. I smile because he's so adorable.

 "Sure come on. " I walk over to the kitchen and I'm going to make something easy and he might like it since it's Italian. 

 "We are going to make chicken Piccata and Baked Ziti. " I smile washing my hands as he rolled up his sleeves looking at the ingredients from the laptop

 "Do we need to buy some?" I wipe my hands on the apron and he shook his head no. He open the cabinets as he took out the ingredients and I I took out the chicken from the freezer. 

 10mins pass. 

 "Your doing it wrong." He nags at me for the 5th time. I look at him folding my arms. 

 "O and the person that doesn't know how to cook is doing it right?" I raise an eyebrow. 

 "Tch get out the kitchen and wait." He plucks my nose and I rub my nose while walking out of the kitchen. What a smart ass.