Chapter Nine •Change•

Lovely POV

Ten men come into the office including Sebastian, all sat down as I heard the chairs move. Some people are speaking in Italian and some in English. The smell of cigar's hit my nose as I held a cough,I look around for something to cover up but all I had was my shirt so which wasn't doing Jack shit.

"My shit's been touched." A person says with a very husky voice. I didn't know what hit me, but I did the cross over me 5 times praying. I heard the chairs slide in then foots steps walk out of the room

Thump

Thump

Thump

I have never been so stressed out and scared in my life. I see the person that was up checking shit out. His suit was blue and and his hair was slick laid back and it was light brown and his dark his eyes are grey and you can see the five o clock shadow, He was built but not that built. His tan skin shines a bit, he had tats on his hands. I froze when I heard the foot steps walking around. The door swings open as I twitch covering my face and I hear the deepest chuckle ever.

"I can see you flower." I twitch shivering and peek open to see he was was squat down to my height and I gulp staring at him.

"Lovely, what are you doing in here." I hear Sebastian's voice held in a bit of anger. I smile a bit and wave, the man stood up and I look over at him.

"You know this flower?" He asks and Sebastian nods.

"She's my girlfriend." He said walking towards me helping me up.

"Girlfriend, why didn't you say so welcome to the family I would love to talk with you but as you can see we are taking care of some business.. Brother escort her out." He waves his hand around tch what a dick. Sebastian steps out with me and I shiver as to the look he gave me.

"Why were you in there." He glares at me and I back up a little.

"I thought the bathroom was here." I mutter and he rolls his eyes.

"Bullshit." He said bluntly and I frown.

"Its not fucking bullshit it's true." I state and I don't know what happend but the way he looks down at me scared the hell out of me he took a step closer.

"I'm not fucking dumb lovely." He bends down as he grips my chin." If you made a mistake you would have left then and there and went to go find the bathroom other than that you wanted to poke your nose into something that you simply know nothing about." He said and I felt a dark aura coming from him, I felt like I had to throw up now this is the scariest thing I saw here. I felt his hand touch my waist pulling me close.

"Now darling." He gave me a Peck on the lips." I was looking for you because my family heard so much about you now be a good girl and introduce yourself to them, please." He kisses me on my lips again and I felt my face heat up and I slowly nod, He smiles as he lets me go leaving me to walk downstairs.