Chapter Twenty Nine •Slip•

Lovely POV

It is hot and I'm tired of walking, I'm mad as fuck like come on I can't get one god damn break. We walk down the rode as car pass I'm the hot sun, I have no wifi and Lin is worry about her phone more than me, she crazy running around trying to get connection. I stop sitting down.

"I... I can't I can't do this shit " I mumble and I felt stress now. She sat next to me.

"I lie to you about something " she start and I look at her.

"You working with Vinci " I ask and she laugh shaking her head no making me sigh.

"I'm not 21, I'm.. 17" she mumble and I look at this girl like she was crazy and I slap her head.

"Fuck wrong with you, you can get kilt where your mother" I frown and she run her head whining.

"I don't have parents but in live on my own little apartment, I..it's not everything but they way y'all pay I thought I maybe can get something " she mumble and I gave her a small smile.

"Alright... I allow it .. do you go to school? " I ask and she nod. "Good I want you to be smart alright... collage?" I ask and she look down.

"Need the money for it..that's another reason why I join " she stare at the ground and I pet her head.

"You have family? " I scoot next to her and I saw a tear ran down her cheek.

"No.. I have no one" she sniff covering her face so I won't see her cry. I rub her back. Its a shame that she has no one by her side and yes to me she just a kid 17 or not if she younger than me she a kid don't care.

"You do now" I said hugging her patting her back. After 4 mins or more, lost count, she was done. We talk some more and after that we got up and started to walk again. I was so focus on what's up ahead I didn't see the black van pull up. I look over to see a man with and eye patch I tilt my head.

"You two get in" he said and I raise an eyebrow who the hell is he.

"No" I snap walking and he chuckle I grip Line wrist as we walk and I heard a gun shot go off. I twitch looking back , and he smirk.

"You don't have a choice " I sight as two guys got out with hand cuff. I look at Lin then the other side of the rode 3 times and she nod.

"Run" I said and we ran down the highway.

Sebastian POV.

"Where the hell are they " Egypt yelled at Kinsley and she rolled her eyes.

"I told you truth, we stop by gas station and they wanted to use bathroom so I waited, after minutes they weren't there " explain for the third time and I'm not believing it.

"That don't sound like Lovely " Egypt mumble and I nod. I look at my watch and sigh , I really don't have the God damn time for this shit they playing games and I'm not with.

"We have to go back " I said and they sigh which piss me off.

"Fine I got back then " I yelled making them jump , nothing can never go right. I wall out the hotel going to my car, getting in it.

Lovely POV

I sat in the can hand cuff, I look at the man who was staring at me.

"Do I look like a mirror? " I ask and he chuckle.

"I can stare a beautiful women " he comment and I roll my eyes

" care to let this women free? " I move my cuff hands and he laugh shaking his head no. I look around, I have to get out of here it's to damn cramp like come the fuck on. I glance him up and down. If I was to kick him in the neck the other boy beside him will pull out his gun. I smile as I kick him in the neck, I kept doing this about five times making him drop his gun. I slid on the floor as Lin g did the same to the other, we pick the guns up aiming it at the two. They put there hands up and we slowly open the back door to the van

 They put there hands up and we slowly open the back door to the van

(Lol the kidnapping van XD )

Cars was behind us, I sigh wondering why the hell my life so damn hard. I felt a push as I quickly turn holding on the door. I twitch griping on for my life I heard to shots and I look to see Lin try to pull me back in. I reach to her and my hand that held the back door slip.