CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

That all happened happened ten years ago. When we arrived in Ireland we stayed at my cousins house, as planned, but eventually our parents found out what we had done. We refused to go home, so my parents told us we could stay at our old house, which they had let people rent, while we were away. I guess they realised that we would not be parted. Sam and i then went to the my old school and we did our exams. While we were there, Sam got on the school rugby team, which is very similar to American football. One day a scout from a major rugby team came and watched him play. He offered him a contract on Munster rugby team, and of course Sam said yes. In the mean time i was still singing, but then i got pregnant. We had our little boy, Elwood the year after.

Now Sam is one of Munsters best players, he's a celebrity now, and i am still singing, although i am enjoying being a mother as well. Two years after Elwood, we had a little girl called Maria, then two years after Maria, we had another little boy called Mark and now, as i'm writing this we are expecting twins!

We did go back to Lima, shortly after Maria was born and saw all of the guys. Unbelievably Sam's family moved back to Lima shortly after they left because they missed the town too much. My parents are doing fine as well and they love being grandparents.

Puck got married, eventually to a girl called Lauren, kinda wierdly and he now works at McKinley as the football coach.

Rachel and Finn got married, and Rachel is now a broadway star, while Finn is a professional football player.

Kurt and Blaine got married and now live in New York. They are on Broadway like Rachel.

Santana and Brittney eventually came out and they now live together,

and finally Mr Shuester is still at McKinely, and is still in charge of the Glee club, when we came back to visit he even asked us to perform.

There couldn't have been a more happy ending.