Chapter 12

It all came one day in Glee club.

Finn had gotton suspicous of Quinn not being home at certain times of the week and he decided to follow her, he would get to Sam's motel just when Sam would be thanking Quinn. Then Rachel started going with him. They were convinced Quinn and Sam were having an affair. They thought Sam and Quinn were meeting up in a motel and having sex.

Finn started accusing Sam and Quinn in Glee club, even infront of Mr Shuester! I was so embarassed. When i looked at Sam he had tears in his eyes. Eventually Sam stood up and walked out.

'That's right,' said Finn, walk away!'

'Shut up Finn! You don't know anything! Sam has lost his house and Quinn was just babysitting his brother and sister so we could have some time together! You are such an asshole!' i shouted, running after Sam.

That night when i was around at Sam's, playing dolls with his sister, there was a knock on the door. 'I wonder who that is', said Sam and he went to open the door.

Sam stopped when opened the door. Then he held it open so whoever was there could come in. It was Finn and Rachel. They said they were really sorry  and Finn said he should never have said anything at school today. 

Then Finn went outside the door and when he came back he had Sam's guitar, the one he had had to sell, in his hand.

When Sam saw the guitar, he started to cry. I went over and hugged him close.

Eventually Finn and Rachel left and Sam sang and played on the guitar, a song he had written for me.