CHAPTER SEVEN

The guilt of seeing Quinn and Finn kissing and not telling Sam was horrible. Everytime that i saw Sam, i wanted to tell him, but i was afraid of breaking his heart.

Recently i had seen Santana, well, flirt with Sam. It was really unusual but it all started one day after he sang a Justin Bieber song. I didn't think Santana was a 'Belieber', but obviously he must have turned her on.

Then one day Santana came up to me, 'I know that Quinn is cheating on Sam with Finn', she said,'and i also know that you know about it'.

'What?', i said,'i had no idea!'

'You're a really bad liar Lauren,'said Santana,'i know!'

'Ok! Ok!', i said,'i know, but i didn't tell Sam because i knew how hurt he would be! Not because i'm a bitch'.

'Oh that's fine', said Santana,'Because i'm going to tell him!' And with that, she walked off.

I ran to glee club, but i was too late. Santana was after telling Sam and he was after punching Finn. Mr Schuester was trying to break the fight up.

When Sam saw me he ran to me and fell into my arms. Even though he was crying, it still felt good to have his arms around me.

'Why are you looking for sympathy off of her', i heard Santana say,' She knew all about Quinn and Finn, but she didn't even tell you about it!'

Sam went rigid in my arms. 'Is it true?', he said, looking into my eyes.

I wanted to cry, but i told the truth and said, 'Yes'.

'How could you Lauren?!', said Sam,'I thought we were best friends! I thought we told each other everything!'

'I'm so sorry Sam', i said,' i didn't want you to get hurt'.

'Well what do you think i am now!,' said Sam and he ran out the door.