CHAPTER NINE

The next morning when i realised what i had done, i felt sick. If my Mam and Dad found out about this, i was dead. The one bit of good news was that Puck felt the same, it was a drunken mistake and we would never mention it again.

After getting dressed i walked out of Rachels' room and walked straight into Sam, who was after coming out of Rachels' parents' room. It was obvious what had happened to both of us last night.

'Er, hi,'said Sam.

'Hi Sam,' i said.

'I made a really bad mistake last night with Santana', said Sam.

'Well i made a really bad mistake with Puck last night', i replied.

'We are desperate aren't we?' said Sam.

'Well you are going out with Santana,' i said,' it was going to happen sometime'.

'Well not anymore, we broke up', said Sam.

'Oh', i said,'Sorry'.

'No its ok', said Sam,'anyway, i wanted to talk to you, to apologise for being a jerk the last few weeks.'

'It's OK Sam', i said,'you had reason to be mad at me'.

'No', said Sam,'i was a jerk, but there it something else that i wanted to talk to you about'.

'Well ok', i said,' what is it?'

'Maybe we should talk about it in private?,' said Sam.

'Come on Sam,' i said,'just spit it out'.

'Ok', said Sam,'i love you Lauren'. Then he pulled me against him and kissed me passionately.