CHAPTER THREE

I dreamt of Sam all of that night. I finally realised who he reminded me of. Justin Bieber. They had the exact same hair! Although Sam was way hotter than Justin Bieber!

The next day came. The day i was going to start at McKinley High School. My parents came with me to the schoolbecause they wanted to be with me when i met my new principal.We walked through the doors and everbody stared at us. 'Oh great!', i thought,' this is a great start'.

Eventually we met Principal Figgans in his office. I thought he was really nice and he really made me feel at ease. My parents then left, after wishing me luck and Principal Figgans gave me my time table.

My first class was Spanish. After a few minutes i found the classroom and i stepped inside. I walked in and the first person i saw was Sam, but he was sitting beside a really pretty girl with blonde hair and she was wearing a cheerleader uniform.

'Oh hello, you must be Lauren!' I turned around and saw that a man, who was obviously my teacher (and who also had the curliest hair i had ever seen), was looking at me.

'Um, yeah, that's me', i said. I could hear laughing from the back row already.

'Well Lauren, heres your Spanish book and you can sit in the spare chair at the back. Oh and by the way, my name is Mr Schuester', said my teacher.

'Oh ok, thanks Mr Shuester', i said.

I went to the seat he had suggested and sat down. 'Hi i'm Mercedes', said the girl beside me.

'Hi', i said,'My name is Lauren'.

'Yeah i kinda picked up on that', said Mercedes.

Mercedes seemed really nice, i hoped that she knew Sam.