Chapter 11

Hi everybody i hope your all enjoying the story. Sorry i didn't upload in a long time but i've been busy in school. Anyway if you are enjoying the story please let me know and i'll write another story about Glee after this one. Thanks a million! xx

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The next few weeks were really hard for Sam, but i was there for him whenever he needed me.  He had to babysit his brother and sister every day after school while his parents went out to find a job. I was there nearly every evening with him, but the most heartbreaking thing that Sam had to do was sell his beloved guitar. He loved his guitar almost as he loved me, but he had no choice, his parents needed the money. One evening Sam told me that he might have to quit Glee. I was shocked and begged him to reconsider. He said he would have to think about it.

One evening, when i went to Sam's motel room i was surprised to see Quinn there.

'Hi Quinn,' i said. Still wondering why she was in my boyfriend's 'house'.

'Hi Lauren,' replied Quinn, 'don't worry, i'm only here because i found out about his 'financial difficulties' when he delievered a pizza to my house'. She was obviously talking about one of Sam's many part-time jobs.

'O right', i said, 'but why are you here?'

'Well i was wondering did Sam and you want to go out and i can mind his brother and sister'.

I couldn't believe it. I thought it was the nicest thing anybody had offered to do. I had been dying to spend some time alone with Sam for weeks, but we couldn't really make out when his brother and sister were in the same room!

Sam came out of the bathroom at that point. 'Isn't it great Lauren? Thank you so much Quinn'.

'Yeah thank you Quinn', i said.

'Don't mention it guys,' replied Quinn, 'now go and enjoy yourselfs!'

So Sam and i went to my house and watched a movie and just enjoyed the time alone with each other.

This happened a few times in the next few weeks and every evening Sam would go home and thank Quinn again.

It was all so innocent. I never thought that someone would be spying on us.