CHAPTER FOUR

After Spanish finished and i was walking to my locker with Mercedes and her really nice friend Kurt, when i felt someone tap me on the shoulder.

'Hey Lauren! Hows your first day going?', said Sam. The blonde girl was holding his hand.

'Hi Sam!', i said,' It's going ok so far. Do you know Mercedes and Kurt?'

'Sure!', said Sam,'Hey guys!'

'Hey Sam', said Mercedes and Kurt.

'Oh excuse me,'said Sam,'I had better introduce you. This is Quinn, my girlfriend'. She was obviously the blonde girl.

'It's really nice to meet you Lauren!', said Quinn. Oh great! She's pretty and nice!

'You too!', i said.

'Well we'd better go to our next class', said Sam,'See you guys at lunch!' Then Sam and Quinn walked off hand in hand.

Mercedes probably had seen me staring at Sam because she said,' Sam's nice, isn't he?'

'Yeah, really nice', i said dreamily.

'You should try out for glee club later', said Kurt,'Mr Shuester runs it and Sam and all of us are in it'.

'Ok', i said,'That would be cool'. I was sure they had figured out that i fancied Sam.

'Ok, well rehersal is starts at twelve sharp, and don't worry, we have your back', said Mercedes.

It was after she walked away that i thought, 'Why i need them to have my back? Glee club was supposed to be fun. Wasn't it?'