CHAPTER EIGHT

Sam didn't speak to me for weeks. He even stopped walking me to school.

Santana hadn't wasted time. Sam was going out with her now.

A few weeks passed, then one day Rachel announced that she was having a party because her two gay fathers were out of town, because of work. I decided i wouldn't go, but then i got talking to Puck, who was the only male member of the glee club, who was single, and he convinced me to go, with him.

The night came and we arrived at Rachels' house with Mercedes, Tina, Kurt and his 'friend' Blaine.

The party was dull and boring, and the sight of Santana draped all over Sam all night, made it worse.

Then Puck had an idea, to raid the drinks cabinet. Soon the party was alive. Between Brittney going around with her bra on her head, to Rachel 'good girl' Berry snogging Blaine, i could see Kurt was NOT very happy about that.

I had done very well not disgracing myself, but then i saw Santana and Sam gettin very 'busy' in the corner. I caught Puck and started kissing him. I didn't want to, but if it made Sam jelous, what the hell? It was not as if Puck was an ugly looking boy.

It was working. I saw Sam looking at me out of the corner of my eye.

Then Sam and Santana took it a bit farther.

Then Puck led me up the stairs, out of the bedroom, to Rachels' room.

I'm sure you know what happened next.