CHAPTER SIX

The next few weeks at McKinley High flew. I had made friends with everyone in the glee club, except Rachel, she still hated me. I think it kinda bugged her that her boyfriend Finn and i were good friends. I had also had become one of Mr Shuesters favorites in the glee club, because he was giving me alot of solos, and i have to confess, i had grown very fond of Mr Shuester. He was defiantly my favorite teacher and, well, i kinda fancied him, but not in an obsessive way, i just thought he was really nice. Amazingly i had even grown to like Quinn, even if she was Sams girlfriend, and even though i thought Santana was a bit loud, she had at least excepted me. But my best friends were Mercedes and Kurt, and of course Sam .Unfortunately a few weeks after i arrived, Kurt left and started attending Dalton Boys Academy, because he was getting bullied at McKinley. I missed him a lot, but he was happy and that was all that mattered. He joined the glee club there and we competed against them at Regionals, where we both won. We would have to compete again. Also at Regionals, Rachel and Finn split up, Rachel found out that Finn had slept with Santana when they broke up before. Even though i really didn't like Rachel, i kind of felt sorry for her.

Sam and i walked to school everyday and although i still fancied him, i was glad that he was happy with Quinn and i thought she was happy with him, until Valentines day.

It had been obvious since Finn and Rachel had broken up, that Finn wanted to go out with Quinn, again. Mercedes had told me that they had been together until Finn found out that Quinn was pregnant with Pucks baby. Then Finn and Rachel started going out. Finn must have been really desperate because on Valentines day, he set up a booth and gave girls a kiss if they gave him a dollar. You might have picked up that Finn isn't the sharpest tool in the tool box. Anyway, Sam told Quinn to kiss Finn, so she would know that she loved him and would not go back with Finn.

A few nights earlier when Sam had been at my house, doing homework, he had mentioned to me that he was scared that Quinn still had feelings for Finn, and now that he was single, they would get back together. I had reassured him that Quinn loved him and for him not to worry about Finn.

Later that day, that Quinn had kissed Finn, i had to go to the auditorium to get a guitar from the stage. When i went in and looked at the stage, i saw Finn and Quinn on it.

'Well that's kinda wierd', i thought,'they must be practicing for something'.

But they weren't practicing for something, because about a minute after i saw them on the stage, they were kissing. Quinn was cheating on Sam.

What should i do?