CHAPTER FIFTEEN

We went out and performed, although i did it and i wasn't even thinking about the compitition anymore. I had never thought that Puck could have any sort of feelings for me. I was having serious doubts about going to Ireland now. Of course i still loved Sam, i would forever, but i couldn't stand the thought of Puck been so heartbroken.

We finished the song and we walked offstage. 'I can't beleive that they did that!', said Mercedes.

'Who did what?', i asked her.

'Finn and Rachel of course', replied Mercedes, 'i thought you were watching from the wings'.

'Oh i was', i said, 'but i was talking to Puck as well. What happened?'

'They just started making out at the end of the song!', said Mercedes, she was obviously really mad!

'That's our chance of winning gone out the window', she continued.

'Damn!', i replied. At that moment i saw Sam so i said, 'Sorry Mer, i have to go'.

That was the moment that i realised this was the last time i was going to see her, so i pulled her into a big bear hug. 'You know you're one of the best friends i have ever had. Thank you!'

'Is everything alright Lauren?', asked Mercedes, i guess she was kind of freaked out.

'Yeah it is, ' i replied, then i turned and ran to Sam.

'Are you ready?', asked Sam.

'Yeah lets go', i said, trying not to think of Puck.

With that we ran hand in hand, out of the door.