Chapter Nineteen

A bit smutty.....;)

********
Jeon Jung Kook POV

I started waking up when I felt the warm sunlight directly hit my eyes.
It's morning...already?

I sat up straight, yawning as I stretched my hands out. I felt light as if I was nude.
I felt a shot of pain go through my hip.
As I scratched the back of my neck, blurry images went through my mind.

The bedsheets rustled beside me; and Taehyung groaned in his sleep.
My gaze landed on him; on that shirtless figure.
And then my gaze fell on the floor; on a towel.

My eyes widened in shock.
I blinked nervously as I bit my lip hard; too hesitant to look under the sheets.

Everything became clear now.

That explains why my hip hurts so bad.

We did it.

Taehyung and I....

"Jungkook...are you up?," Taehyung spoke up in his husky voice.

I turned to him with a nervous smile; Taehyung was looking at me with half-opened eyes.

"I'm...up...," I replied.

Taehyung grabbed my arm and pulled me back down beside him. He embraced me tightly as he moved dangerously close to me.
I was now breathing on his neck, all flustered up.

"Let's say a bit like this, okay?," Taehyung murmured with a smile.

I was speechless. I was losing my mind. He still smelled so good like peaches.

"Taehyung?," I called.

"Hm?," Taehyung responded.

"I have to make breakfast and it's school today, so - ," I informed.
I want to stay this way too; but...

Taehyung groaned. "I hate school!," he declared angrily and finally he let me go.

Immediately I pulled away from him, and in an impulse fell down from the bed.
Taehyung sat up straight as he looked down at me. "Are you okay?," he asked.

I nodded with a fake smile.

"Taehyung, can you look away?," I spoke up with a hesitant smile.

"Why?," Taehyung asked blankly.

I smiled shyly, avoiding eye contact as I gathered my clothes from the floor in a rush.

"I understand what you're trying to say!," Taehyung teased with a smirk.

"If you understand, then turn away!," I ordered angrily. I was blushing madly again.

"Fine. Fine," Taehyung groaned as he laid back down on the bed.
As he covered himself with the blanket, he said, "You've got a nice body by the way."

I rolled my eyes in ignorance at his silly remark; but actually I was feeling very pleased.

In a rush, I put on my underwear, boxers and pants. As I put on my shirt, I glanced over at Taehyung. Through a small hole he made, he was checking me out.

"Taehyung!," I shrieked in embarrassment.

"I'm so sorry! You were just so cute!," Taehyung declared in a shout as he threw the blanket away from him and stared at me.

I turned away and headed over to the bathroom.

As I entered the bathroom, I heard Taehyung shout worriedly, "I'm sorry. Are you mad?"