Chapter Four

Jeon Jung Kook POV

I stared at him in shock. My instincts told me to run away. I don't wanna get married to him!

Just then Taehyung's phone buzzed. He took out and checked it. A happy smile gleamed on his face. He looked up at us with a poker face.

"Excuse me, but I have to go. Something important came up!," Taehyung said pretending to be serious. He stood up and left excitedly.

"Taehyung!?," Mrs. Kim called, but Taehyung had already left the room.

"I apologize for my son!," Mrs. Kim told us.

I felt relieved that Taehyung had left.

"Since we couldn't introduce you to Taehyung, how about you live with Taehyung?," Mr. Kim suggested.

I froze.

"Nice idea!," my father beamed.

"Great! Jungkook can move in at Taehyung's apartment tomorrow morning!," Mrs. Kim beamed.

I smiled nervously.

"Don't worry! It's close to school too!," Mrs. Kim informed happily.

My eyes widened in shock. Coming and going to school with Taehyung - what will my friend say!?
What a horrifying reality!

The next morning, I stepped out my father's car with my suitcase. I was already wearing my uniform since school started thirty minutes later.

"You good, son?," my father asked with a smile from inside the car.

No, I'm not! Take me back with you! Please!

"Yup!," I lied with a smile.

"Okay then. Have fun with Taehyung!," he teased with a devilish grin.

I frowned. Stop thinking stupid things!

"Bye! I'll miss you!," my father said.

"I'll miss you too!," I said with a nod.

My father nodded back, then he drove away. I watched his car disappear in the distance.

I turned around to look at the building. It looked cozy and comfortable; unlike how I had imagined it to be. I always thought Kim Taehyung lived in an alley with a gangsters or thugs; I was wrong.

I entered the building with my suitcase. I looked around the noisy lobby; people were rushing and pushing each other around.

I stepped inside the elevator. I pushed the button on it, and the elevator went up.

I let out a deep breath. Which floor was it? 6th? No, 10. Apartment number 123.

Ding!

The elevator stopped and opened wide. I stepped out with my suitcase, and started walking towards the apartment number 123.

I knocked on the door, and waited patiently. No one came. Then I knocked again; a little loudly. Finally, I heard someone say, "I'm coming!"

Why does Taehyung's voice sound so high-pitched and shrill? It's almost like a girl...This guy is weird.

The door flung open. I stared at the person standing in front of me.
I gulped hard as I felt myself blush.

It was a pretty woman with sleepy eyes; and she was wearing only her undergarments.