Chapter Three

Kim Tae Hyung POV

I was back in my apartment now, getting changed for the dinner tonight.

I wore a black tuxedo, which of course my parents forced me into wearing ; they even told me to dye my hair back to it's natural color, but I rejected them.
Orange suits me better.

I had to take off the black studs I wore, and I was also ordered not to wear any eye liner.

"I don't want you looking like a prisoner in front of the Jeon family!," my mother had shouted at me.

Well, here I was, standing in front of the full length mirror, checking myself out.

I sighed. I looked so plain. So dumb plain!

As soon as all of this gets over, I'm divorcing that guy and getting my life back right away!

I looked at the wall clock. It read 5:15 pm. Feeling disappointed by my current appearance, I grabbed my car key and left my apartment.

Jeon Jung Kook POV

"Appa?," I called as I entered the study room where my father worked.

"Jungkook, what is it?," my father asked as he looked up from the desk to me.

"Um...are you sure about this?," I asked nervously.

"About what?," my father questioned.

"This marriage...," I hesitated. Deep in my mind, I was praying that the guy to whom I was getting married would reject this marriage.

"Yes! I want you to get married!," my father said happily.

I smiled nervously. Doesn't he sees that I don't want this at all?

"Hey, Jungkook, are you having second thoughts?," my father teased with a grin.

"What? I...um...no...," I quickly said.

My father just smiled. "Son, I'm really sorry for doing this to you. But I have to...," he said sadly.

"I understand...," I said avoiding my father's gaze.

My father smiled at me. "Why don't you go back to your room and get changed...," he said.

"Sure...," I frowned and left his study room, wishing for all of this to get over as fast as possible.

Kim Tae Hyung POV

I reached my destination around 7:29 pm. I got out my car and entered my mansion. I looked around the interior design, surprised to see it all decorated.

"Young Master, Welcome!," an old butler greeted me with a respectful bow.

"Yeah...um...where are my parents?," I asked quickly.

"They're in the dining hall," the butler replied.

"The guests are here already!?," I shrieked. Suddenly I felt nervous. Was it because I was about to meet my in-laws?

No! Kim Tae Hyung, snap out if it!

"No, the guests haven't arrived yet. Master and Mistress are just checking to see if all is up to their expectations," the butler answered.

I felt relieved that the guests weren't here yet. "You can go now," I told the butler, who nodded and left.

I headed over to the dining hall, only to see great food laid on the table. All those delicious aroma and sight made my stomach grumble.

"Son, you're here!," I heard my mother say.

I was a bit taken aback when I saw her. She looked beautiful in that long, shimmering red dress. Even my father looked charming in a dark blue tux.

Are they immortals or what? Why are they still young as ever?

"Oh my, you look stunning!," my mother said with a smile as she walked up to me.

"I know. You look stunning yourself," I said smiling back.

"I know! I know!," my mother said proudly.

I just frowned. Now you see where I got my proud personality from...

"The guests...! The Jeon family are here!," my father declared excitedly and rushed out to meet them.

I felt my heart come to my throat. I was nervous. Was I panicking?

"Oh, they're here! Come on, son!," my mother said happily and left me alone in the hall.

I hesitated. Should I go or not? And then I told myself that it's just temporary. Nothing to be scared of.

With a shaking heart, I walked out the hall and into the living room.

When I reached the room, I saw two people sitting across from my parents.

One was an adult, probably in his mid forties. He was wearing a gray suit and he even had a stubble on his chin.

The another was....Well...When I turned to him...I couldn't look away.

He was tall and charming. When he smiled, his bunny teeth revealed itself. He had a lean figure and milky white skin. He had messy, black hair styled into a side fringe and chocolate brown eyes.
In every way possible, he was flawless.

"Oh. My son is here!," I heard my mother squeal which made me come to my senses.

My gaze fell on my parents who were telling me to come in. I nodded.

The adult man smiled when he saw me. He stood up and shook hands with me.

"Hello. It's a pleasure to finally meet you!," the man said happily.

With the most brilliant smile, I introduced myself,"Hello, Sir. My name is Kim Tae Hyung. Nice to meet you!"

When I mentioned my name, I heard the younger boy gasp.

Jeon Jung Kook POV

A tall and charming boy with orange hair and lean figure walked in. When I looked at him, it felt as if I had seen his face somewhere before.

His face reminded me of Kim Tae Hyung, the bad boy. But could it be...?

Maybe I'm just getting paranoid. This guy in front of me isn't wearing any eye liner, and his hair looks perfect too. He doesn't looks like a bad boy at all.

But still my instincts said otherwise.

My father rose up and shook hands with him. "Hello! It's a pleasure to finally meet you!," my father said happily.

With the most brilliant smile, the boy spoke,"Hello, Sir. My name is Kim Tae Hyung. Nice to meet you!"

When I heard him mention his name, I gasped.

This guy isn't anyone else but...but Kim Taehyung himself!

I can't believe I'm getting married to the person I hate most! Why did it have to be him!?

Kim Taehyung turned to me with a confused look while I just stared at him in horror.

Please let it be just a bad dream.

****
Vote Comment and Follow✌✌