Chapter Thirteen

Jeon Jung Kook POV

The doors opened and Taehyung and I walked in. The room was big and well lit. It was painted golden and it was just glamorous.

My gaze fell on the four people sitting there at dining table. They each wore a tux; and they looked well-behaved, disciplined and royal.

I couldn't look away from them.

Are my eyes deceiving me or are they really are the bad boys of our school!?

"You came!," Seokjin said with a smile. He stood up and walked up to us.

The rest turned to us with a smile.

"Yup. We're here!," Taehyung said smiling as he put his arm around my shoulder.

Seokjin turned to me. "You must be Kookie?," he said with a sweet smile.

I nodded shyly. Seokjin took my hand and kissed the back of my hand.

I blinked, blushing slightly.

Oh my! What's going on?

"Hello. I am Kim Seokjin!," Seokjin introduced himself with a killer smile.
I felt myself melting away.

Taehyung cleared his throat roughly, reminding us of his presence.

Seokjin ignored him. He was still holding my hand. "I'm sure you'll be joining us for dinner!," he said as he led me to the dining table.

Taehyung shrugged and followed us.

Seokjin dragged the chair out for me. "Thank you," I said in a girly voice as I sat down.

"My pleasure!," Seokjin said and he took his seat near Namjoon.

Taehyung sat down beside me.

"Hello. It's nice to meet you. I'm Kim Namjoon," Namjoon spoke with a sincere smile.

"Yes. Hello," I said with a slight nod.

"I'm Park Jimin. It's great to finally meet you, Kookie!," Jimin said smiling at me.

I nodded shyly.

"Min Yoongi. Nice to meet you!," Yoongi introduced himself flatly.

"Nice to meet you too!," I said with a fake smile.

"All the introductions are done! Now - ," Taehyung said happily and he leaned closer to my ear.

I shivered when I felt his warm breath on me.

"I know they look gentlemanly but don't fall for their charms. You know what they're really like!," Taehyung warned in a whisper.

Taehyung leaned back on his seat with a fake smile on his face.

"What did you tell her?," Namjoon questioned.

"Nothing!," Taehyung said blankly but Namjoon wasn't convinced.

"Let's order our dinner, shall we?," Seokjin spoke up with a smile as he took a look at the menu.

Jimin kept on staring at me suspiciously. His creepy stares made me worry.

Did he find out? Did I get caught?

I gathered up my courage and finally asked him, "Um...is there something on my face?"