Chapter Eleven

Jeon Jung Kook POV

I glared at Taehyung from the corner of my eyes. He turned away, avoiding eye-contact with me.

"No! I want to meet her tomorrow! Tomorrow!," Yoongi whined doing aegyo.

I rolled my eyes at him in frustration.

"Kookie's busy, right?," Seokjin asked curiously turning to Taehyung.

"Um...what?...yeah...um...she's busy...," Taehyung nodded with a blank face.
He has no idea what's happening.

Yoongi pouted angrily while Namjoon assured him. I looked at my friends, they seemed desperate to meet her.

I frowned. "Kookie isn't busy tomorrow," I spoke up feeling pity for my friends.

All of them stared at me.

"How do you know that?," Seokjin asked.

"Um...I heard Taehyung talking over the phone with her," I lied.

"When did I - ," Taehyung was cut short when his friends shouted, "She isn't busy. You lied to us!"

Taehyung shook his head as a no. He looked like he was panicking.

"Taehyung, I want to meet her tomorrow and that's an order!," Seokjin ordered as he crossed his arms around his chest.

Namjoon and Yoongi grinned behind his back.

Taehyung just nodded with his gaze down; probably wondering Why, Jungkook?

I bit my lower lip.

Is it wrong to feel sorry for him?

That was when Jimin joined us. He noticed the awkward tension and asked, "Did I miss anything?"

"No, you didn't!," Seokjin replied.

Jimin gulped. He didn't want to get on Seokjin's bad side, so he just sat down next to Taehyung.

"Oh. Jungkook, Hoseok's waiting for you outside the cafeteria," Jimin informed with a smile; pretending like nothing had happened.

I nodded. I stood up and left.

Kim Tae Hyung POV

God, I am so dead. From where am I gonna get the female version of Jungkook!?

Thank you a lot, Jungkook (note the sarcasm).

I have to find a girl....

Unless....

Jeon Jung Kook POV

I walked out the cafeteria and saw Hoseok standing there; leaning against the wall.
When he saw me, he quickly stood straight. He looked nervous and hesitant.

"So...you like men?," I murmured nervously.

"What!? No!," Hoseok protested.

"Then what about you and Jimin?," I questioned.

"That...that...he pounced on me and I couldn't do anything about it...," Hoseok replied as he turned red.

I think I know that situation...

"So, you have no feelings for Jimin?," I asked curiously.

Hoseok bit his lip in hesitation.

He does love Jimin!